Invitation....

It had been a few days since the Skype call with Lexa. Ei seemed to calm down, and Venti was extremely upset he missed out because he was too busy drinking wine.

It was a little messy in the kitchen, as Aether did have some Dango Milks, but didn't know how to make it so he tired asked Ender to buy Milk and Dango from the store so Aether could keep trying to make it. He was successful since he was already a good cook. It only took him 6 tries before he got it. He did make a bit of a mess, but he cleaned most of the mess he made though so it's fine

Ender was currently drinking some water when she got a notification. She opened her phone and saw it was from one of her dance friends...

...Saya.

The text read 'hey! You didn't even show up for dance tryouts, and you haven't been to any of our competitions, so this is an invite to our competition!'

I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to come due to all the roommates.

I texted back 'Sorry, I don't think I can come.'

I put my phone down. I got another notification, and surprise surprise, it's Saya.

'Oh come on! Just this once...plus, the dance competition is connected to a comic con, I know how much you like those'

I thought for a bit.

'...if it's at comic con, then the others should be able to come without getting suspicious...we'll, except Isabelle, but I'm sure Monika can carry her and make her seem like a normal dog...'

I sighed, I did want to see one of their competitions...

I replied.

'Ok, fine. I'll come.'

'Yay!!! Here's the address, and it's tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning! See you then!'

She sent a link to an address, apparently it's out of town...thank goodness to comic con.

I got up and went into the living room.

"Hey Ei, can you tell the Shogun to-"

"Uno!"

Venti called. Ei sighed of annoyance.

"Hmph. Let's see how long that 'Uno' shall survive, Barbatos."

"Now now, let's not fight, it's a game! It's supposed to be fun!"

Nahida giggled. Ei nodded.

"And it is. But Barbatos gets on my nerves."

"Rude~-oh! Hey Ender!"

Venti waved. I waved back.

"Hey...um, so Ei?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Can you contact the shogun and tell her to gather everyone?"

Ei nodded.

"Sure."

After a few seconds, Ei nodded.

"The message has been sent."

"Great! Uhm....so, what are you guys doing?"

"We're spending 'Archon time'."

Venti answered. Ei nodded.

"Since Barbatos poses as a human, me and Buer do not spend much time with him. But given we were the only ones in this room at the time, we decided to spend 'Archon Time.' Though, your roommates are a bit blind. Buer's reason for asking me to stay in her room is reasonable, given they know that we are both Gods, however they have zero suspicion on why Buer asked to let Barbatos share a room."