EPISODE 3

*It's been a couple months since I killed Frieza, Bulma invited me and Vegeta to live with her, i've learned a new form with golden hair since I arrived on earth, it's weaker than the green haired form I had before, but it is much easier to use, i've even been able to teach Goku how to do it, the way I learned the new form is Goku brought me to the place of a man named "King Kai" he's a nice guy, he trained me and made me stronger than ever, now my power level is 10,000,000. I still have no idea how to get back into that form, all I know now is that if King cold and Cooler come to E-arth, I will kill them*

*Me and Bulma are sitting on the balcony talking about random stuff, while Vegeta's taking a shower*

Y/N: "Yeah, although they stole the music, it was still good."

Bulma: "Yeah, cause it was stole from better artists."

Y/N: "You're right. But atleast the game was good overall."

Bulma: "Yeah, You're right."

*I then start to drink some of the water that I had before I felt a huge Presence entering the atmosphere and spitnit all out off of the balcony*

Bulma: "WOAH! What happened?"

Y/N: "King Cold and cooler are here."

Bulma: "SHIT!"

*Vegeta walks out to the balcony and slamming his fist on the table*

Vegeta: "DAMNIT!"

Y/N: "Are you still mad about wearing the pink shirt?"

Vegeta: "No i'm- Well yes actually, i'm absolutely livid, but that's not the point!"

Y/N: "King cold and Cooler are back."

Vegeta: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Bulma, Where's my saiyan suit?"

Bulma: "Oh, it's in your room."

Vegeta: "Woman! Where's my saiyan suit?"

Bulma: "It's in the wash."

Vegeta: "You bitch!"

Y/N: "Vegeta, calm down. You won't need it. I'll take care of Cold and Cooler."

*We then fly off to where the spaceship is about to land and everyone else arrives*

Tien: "Oh hey... Vegeta."

Vegeta: "What?"

Tien: "Nice shirt."

Vegeta: "AND THERE IT IS! All we need is the namekian and we'll have the whole popery of pathetic."

Piccolo: "Actually, i've been here the whole time."

Vegeta: "Oh, what do you want? A metal?"

Piccolo: "...Nice shirt."

Vegeta: "Kiss my ass Green man!"

Piccolo: "Yeah, it's the kind of shirt that really screams- HUGH?! HE'S COMING!"

*I see King Cold's ship landing infront of us all and I then see King Cold getting out of the ship and Cold looks directly at me before saying*

Cold: "So, you're the one who killed my princess."

Y/N: "Wait, princess? What the fuck are you talking about?"

Cold: "Frieza!"

Y/N: "Oh... so Frieza was a girl?"

Cold: "No."

Y/N: "Oh for fuck sake let's just get to the fighting."

???: "Not before I meet the miserable little shit who killed my brother."