DBS BROLY PT.3

(A/N: SINCE THERE WAS ONLY ONE VOTE, AND IT WAS FOR PARAGUS AND BROLY TO BELIEVE YOU, THEY WILL, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS YOU CAN TAKE IT UP WITH MY ADVISER, NAPPA)

Nappa: "Stab the baby."

(A/N: EXACTLY, YOU DON'T WANNA TAKE IT UP WITH HIM. ANYWAYS, TO THE SHOW)

(Y/N POV)

*Paragus looks at Frieza with an angered and confused face, Broly looks at Frieza angered, I can see that the Green woman from the window is looking slightly worried, then I think she notices me looking at her from the Corner of my eye cause she falls off of what she was sitting on(A/N: WHICH I BET ALOT OF YOU GUYS WISH WAS YOUR FACE-), I hope I don't have to kill her, anyways back to Frieza, I can see that he looks worried*

Frieza: "Wha-What!? No I didn't!"

Y/N: "Oh, sorry, what I meant was that HE WAS THE ONE WHO ORDERED THEM TO BE KILLED! HE TOLD NAPPA TO KILL HIM! ONE DECADE LATER ON THIS VERY PLANET, VEGETA KILLED HIM! AND THEN I KILLED FRIEZA ON PLANET NAMEK! I RIPPED HIS JAW APART BEFORE TEARING OUT HIS HEART AND SHOVING IT DOWN HIS THROAT BEFORE CRUSHING HIS SKULL!"

*Paragus and everyone else besides from Goku, Mom, and Vegeta look at me shocked*

18: "GODDAMN!"

Zangya: "Jesus!"

Y/N: "Yeah, but the reason I killed Frieza was also because he killed my adoptive Father, also known as Vegeta."

Vegeta: "Fuck you Frieza!"

Y/N: "So, shall we proceed to kill him?"

Paragus: "Fine... BROLY! ATTAAAAAACK!!!!!"

*Broly then charges at Frieza who dodged and then he punched Broly away, I then fly to him and punch him in the face before he tries to punch me but I dodge it and he keeps trying to punch me*

Frieza: "STOP DODGING YOU DUMB FUCKING MONKEY-"

*I punch him in the face*

Y/N: "Ah ah ah! No being Racist Frieza!"

*I say in a childlike way as he stumbles back before two giant fists hit him and he flies forwPOard into a giant mountain of ice, he then goes Golden and looks at us*

Frieza: "YOU F[BARK]CKED ME! YOU F[CHICKEN NOISE]CKED ME YOU MONKEY F[MONKEY NOISE]CK!

Y/N: "No thank you."

*I then appear behind him and backhand him into a mountain*

Y/N: "Welp, guess this is about to be a Super Saiyan tagteam!"

*I then go Super Saiyan Blue*

*I see that Paragus is staring at me slightly terrified*

Y/N: "What? Never seen a Super Saiyan? This isn't even the strongest level!"

*I then go Legendary Super Saiyan*

(A/N: IGNORE THE ENDING, AND VEGETA, AND PARAGUS, AND EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT THE TRANSMISSION ITSELF)

*I'm now a whopping 9'1 and I see that Paragus and everyone that's not one of the Z-fighters are staring at me, and I see that Frieza is looking terrified*

Y/N: "Since we last met, I was able to Master this form Frieza! So that means i'll be able to enjoyed all the pain that I will cause for you This time!"

*Frieza starts to back away in fear before I appear infront of him and grab him by the neck*

Y/N: "You know. I always hate your guts, so much! Not only did you cause my parents to be killed! But you wiped out my whole entire race! EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THAT PLANET! DEAD! BECAUSE OF YOU!"