THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYANS CLASH

*I'm at Yajarobe and Korin's marrage reception with Mom and Trunks before i see a giant space ship lands infront of us and then abunch of people rush out of it*

Y/N: "Oh no, I may have to kill all of them."

Vegeta: "DO YOU FOOLS HAVE ANY IDEA WHO'S PLANET THIS IS?"

All of them: "ALL HAIL LORD VEGETA!"

Vegeta: "Glad we're clear on that."

*An old man that seems slightly familiar steps out and walks over to Vegeta*

???: "It has been to many years Prince Vegeta."

*He the kneels down before saying*

???: "Or should I say, King Vegeta."

*I then see that Vegeta is in a bit of a trance after hearing that before he says*

Vegeta: "Never in my life have I needed something so much and never known until I received it."

King Kai: (Y/N! ARE YOU THERE!?"

Y/N: (Oh, hi King Kai, you need something?)

King kai: (Why do you sound so different?)

Y/N: (Oh, i forgot to tell you about how i went into something called the "Hyberbolic Time chamber" and was in it for 4 years, well in there it was 4 years but out here it was 4 days)

King Kai: (Nevermind, anyways, you need to come here as quick as possible."

Y/N: (Okay.) "Hey guys, I gotta go take care of something, be right back."

*I then instant transmission to King Kai and he gets extremely shocked as I am right infront of him*

King Kai: "SUPREME KAI ALMIGHTY!!!!!"

Y/N: "Oh, sorry King Kai."

King Kai: "WHO ARE YOU!!!!"

Y/N: "Oh, it's me, Y/N."

King Kai: "Oh, Anyways, like I was Saying, someone has destroyed south galaxy, and you need to find them."

Y/N: "On it."

*I then telaport to Cell*

Y/N: "Hey Cell, did you destroy south galaxy?"

Cell: "There's a south galaxy?"

Y/N: "No, not anymore."

Cell: "Huh... nice to know, and no, I didn't destroy it."

Y/N: "Oh, well guess i'll check someone else."

*I then instant transmission to Vegeta*

(CELL POV)

Cell: "Out talks are nice."

(Y/N POV)

*I instant transmission to Vegeta and see him getting on a ship*

Y/N: "Oh goddamnit. Don't worry mom, i'll bring him back, I'll drag him back by his non exist tail if I have to! Bye!"

*I see Roshi trying to get into the ship and I throw him back to the ground and tell Gohan*

Y/N: "Come on Gohan, guess you me and Trunks will have to bring him back."

*We then get into the ship and it blasts off*

*HIS TIMESKIP IS UNBEATABLE*

*We're at new Vegeta and Vegeta is complaining before we see a guy that's about the same size as me and looks really similar to me, we both then do this*