DBS BROLY PT.2

*We're waiting for Frieza to arrive as he has the Dragon balls, when he gets into Earth's atmosphere I feel a large Power Level stronger than base form Frieza in the ship, it hits me like a tap on the Forehead from Beerus and I stumble back, Goku and Vegeta look at me shocked*

Y/N: "Holy Fucking Hell! Whoever else is on there is stronger than i've ever thought someone besides from us could be..."

18: "I felt it too."

*The ship lands and I see a short man in some kind of Dress, and an extremely tall man who looks exactly like me is beside him, infront of both is Frieza*

Y/N: "Guys... those two are saiyans!"

Vegeta: "Yeah, they are saiyans!"

Y/N: "Frieza! The fuck're you doing here?"

Frieza: "I'm positive you already know! To make a wish with the Dragon ball!"

*I see that there is some little green woman looking out the window watching us, I pay no attention to them and go back to talking with Frieza, and trying to remember why i remember the two Saiyans with Frieza*

Y/N: "So, who're your new friends?"

Frieza: "These are my newest servants, Broly and his father."

*I then get a face of shock*

Y/N: "Oh fuck..."

Paragus: "I am Paragus."

Frieza: "I'm sure you'll get along."

Y/N: "Yeah, we'll be getting along just fine..."

Frieza: "I understand that when Vegeta was young, his Father sent them to a desolate planet, they were trapped there until my men saved them. So you can imagine what rage burns in their souls!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I just gotta say something, Paragus, you had a son named D/N right?"

Paragus: "Yes..."

Y/N: "Now this may sound weird, but he had a son!"

Paragus: "Okay..."

Y/N: "And his son... was... me..."

*He then looked at me angry, clearly not believing me*

Y/N: "Oh for the love of god please believe me! It may sound weird, but some proof is that i look exactly like your son, if we swapped places and both didn't talk at all you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, look!"

*I then point at Broly and he points at me*

18: (God they look adorable)

Paragus: "If you are my grandson, then where is my son!"

Y/N: "Well... he's dead... Frieza killed him!"

*I point at Frieza*

Y/N: "In their dying moments they gave me to Vegeta so he could raise me and I didn't have to be executed!"

*Paragus looks at Frieza and his look is confusion*
_________________________________________
A/N: SHOULD PARAGUS BELIEVE YOU AND I CHANGE THE WHOLE REST OF THE GODDAMN STORY? OR SHOULD I KEEP THE STORY THE SAME AND NOT HAVE PARAGUS BELIEVE YOU? GOOD MORNING/DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT, CYA.

A. HE BELIEVES YOU

B. HE DOESN'T BELIEVE YOU