EPISODE 6

*It's only one day until the Cell games, and I only have one question in my mind, why did that man from my dream look so familiar, and why did his son look like me but with the outfit of an egyption whore? I walk up to Vegeta and ask him something*

Y/N: "Hey, Vegeta, did you ever know a man named Paragus?"

Vegeta: "I yeah, he was a Saiyan Colonel, pretty sure he was your Grandfather."

Y/N: "Holy fuck..."

Vegeta: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Did he have a son named Broly?"

Vegeta: "Yeah..."

Y/N: "What happened to them?"

Vegeta: "Well... my Father... he... uh... he banished them to planet Vampa."

Y/N: "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?"

Vegeta: "I don't know."

Y/N: "Oh my god... they might still be alive!"

Vegeta: "Y/N, there is no water on that planet for them to drink, i'm sorry to tell you this... but they're dead... sadly it's as simple as that..."

Y/N: "DAMNIT!"

*I punch the wall, making a hole in it*

Y/N: "Why the hell did your dad have to be such an asshole?"

Vegeta: "I don't know."

Y/N: "Well... Dende rest their souls..."

(A/N POV)

*Camera cuts to Planet Vampa, as we see Broly and his dad eating a monsters corpse*

Paragus: "Son, I hope that your older brother is alive."

(Y/N POV)

Y/N: "Well... I better get some rest for tomorrow..."

*I then go to my room and get into my bed, I soon fall asleep, In my dream I see that i'm in the Cell games arena, i see a large shadow behind me that looks like Cell, I see that he is also choking someone, I turn around and see that he's choking mom, i try to run to him and stop it but I can't, i'm stuck in place, I can't move a muscle, I keep watching in horror as I see Cell still choking my mother with one hand and she's screaming*

Mom: "Y/N!!!!!!"

*I try to move but I can't, I then hear a crack and mom's screams stop, i then hear something hit the ground and look down to see her corpse... I then put my hands on my head and feel my eyes start to buldge out of me head, I keep screaming and I feel tears streaking down my face, I can feel my body start to tear itself apart and I scream in sorrow, while hearing Cell say*

Cell: "I guess i've finally made you reach your limit Y/N..."

*I then wake up to see mom shaking me, she's saying my name, she sees that my eyes are open, tears streaking down my face, she pulls me into a hug*

Mom: "It's okay Y/N, nothing will happen to me, i'll be okay, I'm safe here, remember?"

*I then embrace the hug still crying, I put my head on her shoulder and keep crying, her still comforting me*

*MY TIMESKIP IS UNBLEATABLE*

*It's now the day of the Cell games, I'm standing on the lookout waiting for everyone else to get here, when they get here and we're about to leave, I grab Gohan's shoulder and ask him*

Y/N: "Gohan, could I please talk to you in private for a minute?"

Gohan: "Uhhh... I need an adult-"

Y/N: "No, it's nothing like that, it's about the Cell games, and also, I am an adult."