WHAT IF Y/N MET LIME

(A/N: THIS IS A WHAT IF CHAPTER, IN THIS, IT WILL BE EXPLORING THE IDEA OF IF Y/N WAS GOHAN'S AGE WHEN THE CELL SAGA HAPPENED, AND IN THIS, Y/N MEETS LIME(A girl from a DBZ filler arc) AND MEETS TAO PAI PAI ALING WITH OTHER RED RIBBON ARMY MEMBERS, NOW, ONTO THE STORY)

(Y/N POV)

*I'm flying in the air when I see a girl on a tree branch, the branch breaks and I use instant transmission to appear blow her and I catch her before using instant transmission to get back to the ground, the girl is still screaming until I say*

Y/N: "Hey... uh... are you done?"

*She then stops and opens her eyes, our gazes meet and we stare into each other's eyes for a second until she looks down and a blush appears on her face, I look down and see that I'm holding onto her chest*

Y/N: "O-Oh! Sorry!"

*I let got of her and she stands there before looking at me*

???: "HOW DARE YOU! YOU FIEND!!!!!"

Y/N: "H-Hey, I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to-"

*She sticks her tongue out at me and then runs off*

???: "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!"

*She continues running so I decide to just fly off, I get into the sky and see a big ass dome*

Y/N: "Well, that's a big ass dome."

*I then see a small town*

Y/N: "Finally, a place to get some food ingredients."

*I fly down and see the town is Completely dormant*

Y/N: "Oh, goddamnit Cell!"

*I then hear people talking in a building and when I look in, I see that it's a store*

Y/N: "Finally, time to get some Pizza dough for Mom."

*I walk in and see a small guy, a tall guy, and an Old Man*

Y/N: "Excuse me!"

*The short guy walks up to me*

Midget: "What're you doing here small fry?"

Y/N: "Pft... Pretty funny coming from you... Pft."

Midget: "HOW DARE YOU!"

Y/N: "Relax, I'm only here to get some Ingredients for my mother. My Baby Brother needs some food."

Tall Guy: "Buzz off kid, we're sold out!"

*I look over to the food on the shelves*

Y/N: "That, is straight up bullshit."

Midget: "The Bourbone family bought it! For the shelter!"

Old Man: "Stop your nonsense! Now! Hey Young Man, just tell me what you need, okay?"

Y/N: "Thank you sir, I just need-"

*The tall guy slams his fists on the table*

Guy: "LISTEN! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM OLD MAN!? ARE YOU DEAF!? WE NEED THIS! To survive. Not just us, everyone! All the villagers are counting on you! Give us the food!"

Old Man: "Why should I? So teh Bourbone family can make everyone work to the bone for it?"

Midget: "Caresdon! I think he needs a little persuasion!"

*The Midget almost knocks all the food down, but I appear infront of him and catch it all, everyone looks at me shocked*

Y/N: "No. I think the real people that need persuasion are you two."