WHAT IF FRIEZA RAISED Y/N

*Little baby Y/N was in Vegeta's arms, he knew he could not take care of the baby, so he did the only logical thing and decided to put him up for adoption, strangely enough, Frieza adopted him, but it was not our of the goodness of his heart, he saw a great bit of potential in the young lad and decided to keep him around and train him in secret, the baby may have been a bit fussy at times, but he was able to fix that by making a funny face, after a couple of months he had actually grown quite close to him, he even strangely saw him as a son, but of course, Vegeta was jealous that this low class Saiyan warrior got more attention from Frieza than he did, this literal baby, getting more attention than the Prince of all Saiyans!!? How-*

A/N: "Uh... who are you..?"

???: "Uh- Uh... YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

*Jumps out the window*

A/N: "Who the fuck was that? Why was he British? And why did he sound like Abridged Goku?"

*I sit down in my chair and drink my coffee*

A/N: "Well, back to the story, guess I'll pick up where he left off. Anyways."

*Frieza and Y/N were training, Frieza has told him to go all out and Y/N did so, trying his best to hit Frieza, he was almost able to hit Frieza but still couldn't, he could feel his rage start to boil and after a short while he yelled in frustration and a green aura surrounded him, pushing Frieza back, his eyes then turn yellow and his body bulks up, his power level increases from it's usual 500,000 to 5,000,000. He easily beats Frieza until he changes into his 3rd form and starts to slightly hold his own, Y/N is still beating him though, so Frieza changes into his Final Form and easily beats Y/N, Y/N falls and almost hits the ground but Frieza appears under him and catches him, felling skight pride in Y/N, he puts the toddler in his bed and then walks off, going back to his First Form*

Frieza: "His growth is astounding. Each day he seems to get stronger and stronger. He might even surpass me someday... That might not be a good thing though... if he does than that means that lord Beerus might want to fight him... he might think Y/N is that Super Saiyan God... Only time will tell."

*He continues walking and then he hears the voice of his personal assistant Berryblue*

Berryblue: "Lord Frieza, do you want me to fetch you some new armor?"

Frieza: "Yes, thank you Berry Blue. And please never speak of this to anyone else."

Berryblue: "Of course Lord Frieza."

Frieza: "Thank you Berryblue."

*Berryblue walks off and returns with the normal armor Frieza wears and leaves, Frieza puts the armor on before going to his room, before he gets there, he is stopped by Nappa, who says*

Nappa: "Lord Frieza, I saw that you have that Saiyan child."

Frieza: "If you start talking about the Legendary Super Saiyan bullshit-"

Nappa: "No Lord Frieza. I come to give you advice on how to raise the kid!"

Frieza: "And what would you know about raising a child?"

Nappa: "I've been raising Vegeta for about a decade or so, and Raditz. And another thing, I have a degree in child psychology! With a minor in pain!"

Frieza: "Interesting, but I'm tired now Monkey. Tell me tom-"

Nappa: "I can tell you like the kid-"

Frieza: "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP MONKEY!"

Nappa: "Woah! Please calm down lord Frieza! We all can tell you like hi-"

Frieza: "ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND I WILL HAVE YOU BEHEADED!"

Nappa: "SORRY LORD FRIEZA!"

Frieza: "There. That's better Monkey. Now go back to your quarters. Now."

*Nappa gets up and runs off to his room as Frieza laughs, he continues walking to his room and lies down on the bed, he then ponders if he actually did like the Y/N*

Frieza: (I don't like him! He's just a monkey! A goddamn monkey!)

*He then takes off his scouter and gets on space YouTube to watch MasakoX*
_________________________________________