DBS BROLY PT.1

(A/N POV)

*A tall hulking figure in a dark cloak is stomping towards the room of King Vegeta before kicking the door open*

???: "VEGETA!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BROTHER!!!!"

King Vegeta: "Calm down D/N-"

*The figure backhands King Vegeta before grabbing him by the collar and lifting him up to his height while slamming him against the wall as everyone gasps*

D/N: "I AM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! WHERE IS HE!!!"

King Vegeta: "He is on planet Vampa! And so is your Father! They are both dead by now!"

D/N: "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EXILED THEM BOTH JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS OF HIM BEING STRONGER THAN YOUR SON!!!!"

*He then throws Vegeta against the wall before leaving and going to his house to tell his wife about the situation*

D/N: "We're leaving."

M/N: "Where are we going?"

D/N: "Somewhere far from here."

M/N: "Why?"

D/N: "Because that bastard Vegeta banished my Brother and my Father from here."

M/N: "Wait, are you saying-"

D/N: "Yes, we're gonna be our own bosses from now on, we're gonna take a ship and live by ourselves In space."

M/N: "Okay, but we should tell Bardock and Gine first."

D/N: "Okay, but we'll have to make it quick."

*Cut to Bardock's house, a tall figure enters and Bardock and Gine are there as a tall figure in black and a short one in white walk in with bags over their shoulders*

Bardock: "Oh, hey guys, why're you here?"

D/N: "We wanted to say goodbye, cause we're leaving, for good."

Gine: "WHAT!? WHY!?"

D/N: "Vegeta sent my brother and Father to planet Vampa!"

Bardock: "The son, the planet, or the King?"

D/N: "The King."

M/N: "We're sorry we have to go, we wish you and your son well."

Bardock: "Well... i'm sorry about Vegeta being such a cruel bastard. We wish you two well too."

Gine: "I hope you find something good out there."

D/N: "We'll try to live well and find something, goodbye to both of you."

*They then walk off and they go to the hanger with all the ships and they fly off*

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HETAP*

*A tall man in a dark cloak is running with his wife who has something in her hands as they are getting shot at by two saiyans*

Vegeta: "HALT IN THE NAME OF PRINCE VEGETA!"

Nappa: "HILARIOUSLY DERAILING ONE LINER!!!"

D/N: "RUN!!! HURRY!"

M/N: "HERE! YOU TAKE Y/N! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM!"

*She then rushes to Nappa and kicks him in the face, Vegeta keeps running to the man and eventually he shoots the man through the back with a blaster causing the man to fall, and then the woman gets thrown beside the man*