New villain's backstory

(Long ago, on Planet Vegeta, before Sayians lived there, there was a race of Human-like, pale people, they were slightly shorter, and slightly less advanced, they were called, the Tuffles, they were very physically weak, but also compassionate creatures, their king, Chai, had wanted to see how their people would be by the time he died, a soothsayer came along and had prophesized that the day he would die, a warrior race of Tuffles with Tails would come and take the planet for themselves, Chai did everything he could to make sure that wouldn't happen, he speedran the development of their weapons, becoming over twice as advanced as humans technology, and even inventing space travel, but in the process, their race became even weaker, to the point that 99% of them didn't know know basic Martial Arts... Little did the king know... What he had just done to stop their fate... Only sealed it... Only a small handful of Tuffles survived, not even 20, their prince, Cajun, swore vengeance on the evil race that had wiped out his people, and that race... The SAIYANS... He went to a Planet called Namek and used the Dragon Balls to be able to live forever, and now, he has grown stronger, enhancing his body in many ways mechanically, and also has been able to use Ki to create blades and swords, even though he still cannot fly... And now, he has finally created something that could possibly Eradicate ALL Saiyans...)