A Fine Night of Debauchery

I slowly blinked myself awake as I gently lifted my head off of Arthurs chest before sitting up with a yawn and a slight stretch. "Good morning princess." Arthur sarcastically said as he sat up next to me. "Mmm, morning." I grumbled in reply. "Hey, you didn't fall out of bed, good job." "Shut up, Morgan."
"Hey Arthur, Trelawny wants you for a job." Hosea said as he burst through the door without knocking. "HOLY SHIT!" I shouted as the shock of his presence made me fall backwards off of the bed and hit the floor with a thud. "You good?" Hosea asked as he looked down at me but he didn't look surprised. "I... you... me... Arthur and I were just..." I stammered out as I looked up at him trying to figure out what to say. "Relax, I already knew." Hosea replied with an eye roll. "Anyway, get dressed, Trelawny wants to see both of you." He said before going to leave. "Oh and Liz?" "What? Yes." I replied as I looked back up at him. "I'd pull that blanket up a tad higher. I can see a little too much." Hosea added before walking out causing me to quickly cover up.
"He knows?!" I exclaimed to Arthur once Hosea had left. "Pretty much." Arthur replied as he stood up. "Wait... why aren't you more worried? You knew he knew?!" I asked loudly. "Found out yesterday. He won't tell anyone, don't worry. Are you gonna get up off the floor or?" "Oh, yeah." I said as I pulled myself up and began to get dressed, as did he.
"Um, Arthur...?" I asked after a moment of thought. "Yeah?" He answered as he pulled his shirt over his shoulders and began to button it up. "I..." I began, not really sure what to say. We'd had sex a lot by now and it's just dawning on me... where was this ending? We obviously can't end up in a relationship so when do we get off of this extremely confusing train? So many questions and I wasn't sure how to put any of them into a sentence. "We... where does this end for us?" I asked as I looked at what I was doing, not wanting to make eye contact. "What?" He replied as I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. "Well... I just mean, when we stop doing this it's gonna be awkward and I'm assuming your future girlfriend isn't gonna want you hanging around with me but we sort of live together so how would that even work?" "I really don't know how to answer that, Liz." He grunted as he picked up his satchel and headed for the door. "I just mean that..." I began but trailed off as I wasn't sure what to say. "Look Liz... I don't know what to tell you." "How you're feeling would be a good start." "I really don't know. Maybe we should stop this now then." He replied. "What? I just said we should talk about it. Where's this coming from?" I questioned as I looked up at him but he was still facing the door. "You make a good point and I ain't about to talk about it so okay, we're done. End of." He replied as he opened the door but I quickly walked over and closed it while making him look at me. "Are you serious? I asked you to talk about it... I know you ain't good with emotions but come on." I said, slightly annoyed at his reaction. I wasn't expecting him to continue this if he truly didn't want to, but I at least expected an explanation. "It's just sex, Liz." He grunted as he tried to open the door again but I held it tightly closed. "Are you fucking serious?" I began to raise my voice at his reaction. "Deadly." He responded just as annoyed. "We ain't dating, Liz." "I know, but I at least thought we were friends." "Well, you thought wrong." He grunted as he pulled open the door a lot harder this time causing it to swing open and I felt my heart drop. "What? Are you kidding me right now?! What the hell, Morgan?!" I yelled as he walked out the door. "No one forced you to sleep with me." "Wow. You fucking asshole!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his wrist to keep him from leaving but he quickly pulled it away as he turned to face me. "Elizabeth, this is over! What part of that don't you understand? I ain't interested in being friends, so would you just leave me the hell alone?" "Fuck you, Morgan." I spat as I pushed past him and quickly ran downstairs.
What the hell just happened?! We ain't even friends? I knew there was nothing romantic going on between us and I knew that neither of us were interested in that but I at least thought he was my friend... Was he just using me? God I feel like such an idiot!
"Elizabeth! Where's Arthur? You're supposed to be meeting Trelawny in town." Hosea called out as I ran out of the house. "Are you okay...?" He added as he saw my reaction. "Amazing." I grunted in reply before quickly walking over to Wish, mounting up and riding towards Saint Denis.