Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern

[Three weeks later]
I awoke to the sound of giggling coming from outside my tent. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of bed before pulling back the tent flap and looking outside. The obnoxious giggling was coming from Robin as she spoke with Arthur. I sighed before flopping back down on my bed. I knew she had a crush on him but Jesus. Over the past three weeks she's been flirting with him more and more, which would be okay if it wasn't for the way she did it. The stereotypical fake laugh. The constantly touching him. The putting down other girls to make herself seem better. The pretending to be upset to get his attention. The constantly being around him. The list goes on and on but you get the point. That last one annoyed me the most. I couldn't even have a conversation with him anymore without her butting in or lurking around us. It was driving me mental.
After I had gotten dressed I headed towards the campfire and sat down next to Abigail and Tilly. "Morning girls." I said as I stretched. "Hey Liz, we were just complaining if you want to join in." Tilly replied. "Depends, bout what?" "Robin. She's making me crazy!" Abigail exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. "Me too." I moaned. "Let me ask you this, what woke you up this morning?" Tilly questioned. "Oh, Arthur, you're so funny! Oh, Arthur, I love you! Oh, Arthur, please fuck me!" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice, imitating Robins which caused the other girls to laugh. "Really?" Arthur smugly asked from behind me, causing me to jump. "Wait, no...!" I exclaimed as I realised how that must have sounded. The girls bursted into more and more laughter as I became more and more flustered. "She was pretending to be Robin." Abigail spoke up after a moment. "Oh, you noticed that huh?" "I think the whole of Lemoyne noticed." Tilly replied with a giggle which made Arthur roll his eyes as he sat down opposite us. "Are you interested in her?" Abigail questioned. "No but she ain't gettin' the hint." He responded as he facepalmed. "She's gonna get my knife in her chest if she wakes me up with her giggling one more time." I exclaimed causing Tilly to say, "Amen to that."
"How's your shoulder?" She asked after a moment. "It's almost healed." Arthur replied with a smile. "Only because your medic is so amazing." I smugly replied which caused him to chuckle while shaking his head.
"Hey, Arthur!" Robin sang, sitting down next to him and linking her arm with his. He quickly pulled his arm away before saying, "What's up, Robin?" "Nothing, I just missed you." She responded, flirtatiously. "You we're having a conversation literally five minutes ago..." Abigail whispered in my ear as she pinched the skin between her eyes causing me to chuckle. "What's funny?" Robin questioned, defensively. "Nothing." I replied as I rolled my eyes, fed up with her. "Roll your eyes back further, maybe you'll find a brain in there." Robin taunted. "Excuse me? I know you ain't callin' me stupid." I snapped, sick of her shit. "I am." She replied before quickly being cut off. "Alright, what is sixty eight percent of four thousand seven hundred and ninety five dollars sixty two cents if you divided it between seven people?" Tilly questioned, knowing that I was the only person in camp that would be able to work that out. "Come on Robin, what is it?" Abigail taunted. "Nobody knows that!" Robin exclaimed in frustration. "Liz?" Tilly asked, inviting me to answer. "Divided between the seven people would be six hindered, eighty five dollars and eight cents so sixty eight percent would be four hundred and sixty five dollars and eighty five cents." I smugly replied. I'll admit I was showing off a bit but by god did it feel good to put her in her place. She was speechless as her jaw hit the floor. "You were saying?" Tilly asked Robin which caused me to giggle. "Ugh!" Robin groaned before standing up and storming off as Abigail high-fived me and Arthur chuckled.
"Arthur, Micah, Bill and Sean!" Dutch called out as he wandered out of his tent. Dutch and I had made up after I apologised for my actions weeks ago. "I need you all to go into town!" He exclaimed as Arthur stood up and made his way over to them. "I swear you ain't human. No human's that good with numbers." Tilly chuckled as John wandered towards us.
"Where's Jack?" Abigail questioned John as she saw that he wasn't with him. "I don't know? I thought you were looking after him?" "No, you were!" Abigail exclaimed as she stood up. "Jack!" She called out but there was no reply.