Horseman, Apocalypses

I opened my eyes and slowly sat upright in bed. Kieran didn't come back last night but I had high hopes that he would be back today. Please let him be back today.
I got dressed and holstered my gun before walking out of my tent to greet the others. "Morning Miss Elizabeth." Hosea greeted as I began my usual chores. "Hey Hosea." I replied as I carried the bucket of water back to the wash troths. "Micah was looking for you." "Micah? Oh god why?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes. "Ah, I don't know, he's over with Bill at the campfire if you wanna see what he wants." "Not a chance in hell." I replied with a sarcastic smile as I poured out the water.
My blood ran cold as a shrill scream rang out from the middle of camp. "The hell...?!" I muttered as I sprinted round the back of the wagon towards Mary-Beth. "It's Kieran!!!" She screamed as I looked up to the horse slowly riding into camp.
Kieran's horse...
My hand flung over my mouth as Kieran's head fell from his horse to the floor as the rest of his body stayed firmly seated. Oh. My. Fucking. God. BANG! BANG! BANG!
Gunshots began to fill the air. "Get down!" I yelled at the others as I began firing back along side the others. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!
"Mary-Beth! Get inside the house!" Arthur shouted as he ran towards us. "But Kieran...!!!" She sobbed as she looked at his body, now lying on the floor. "Don't look! Go!" I exclaimed as I pushed her towards the house before taking cover and continuing to shoot at the O'Driscolls. 3 head shots later, I watched as one of the men began to sneak down the side of camp and hid behind the old stable. "Shit..." I muttered as I ran out from my cover. He was getting far too close to the house. I dodged bullets as I slid behind a rock and sprinted to where I had seen the man disappear to.
"Shit!" I shouted as the man grabbed me from behind and held a knife to my throat.

Arthur POV:
I ushered Mary-Beth into the house before quickly following her inside. "Is everyone inside?!" Dutch called out as he went from room to room. "I SAID is everyone inside?!" He repeated. "I think so!" I replied. "Good. Arthur, Liz, cover the windows at the front. John, Charles, get that wardrobe moved in front of the door. Javier, Sadie, windows at the back! Go!" Dutch ordered as everyone began to do exactly what was instructed. I quickly ran towards the windows and smashed one with the end of my rifle before aiming and shooting at the men ambushing. "Liz! Get in here!" I called out as I stood alone in the front room. "Fuck..." I muttered as I turned and ran out of the room and towards Dutch. "Arthur! Get back to the damn windows! Where's Liz?!" "I don't know!" I called out over the loud gunfire. "She's not here?! Then where the hell is she?!" Dutch began but was cut off by a yell from outside. "Is she still out there?!" Dutch exclaimed as we ran back into other room. "Shit!" The voice rang out again. "Arthur, don't you dare." Dutch ordered but I ignored him as I vaulted through the window and began to sprint towards the stable. Please let me get there in time.

Liz POV:
The second that the man wrapped his arms around me, I quickly grabbed the knife and twisted his wrist before flipping him over my shoulder and onto his back before climbing on top of him and quickly driving my hunting knife into his chest. Blood splattered my face as I pulled it out and stood up. "Elizabeth!" Arthur shouted as he ran round the corner. "What?!" I called out, hoping that everyone had made it inside on time. "Are you okay?!" "I'm fine, Morgan." I replied as I holstered my knife but was caught heavily off guard as he jogged towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. I was supposed to be angry at him but I instantly relaxed at his touch and hugged him back. "We need to get inside." He said as he pulled away and grabbed my hand before leading me back into the house.
"Morgan! You idiot! Get back there and start shooting!" Dutch ordered as we jumped through the window and began to fire shots into the men outside. I fired at 7 men, hitting 6 of my shots as Arthur hit all of his. Man after man fell to the floor as he made every headshot.
"Retreat!" One of the O'Driscolls called out, causing the men to sprint off in the other direction. "Holy shit..." I mumbled as I slid down the wall to the floor in exhaustion. "Are you alright?" Arthur asked as he crouched down to my level. "Yeah I'm... holy shit! Kieran!" I exclaimed as I quickly pulled myself off of the ground and jumped back out of the window before sprinting over to Kieran's body. Everyone else quickly followed on behind me as we crowded around the headless corpse on the floor. "No..." Mary-Beth sobbed from next to me. "Don't look..." I whispered as I pulled her head into my chest, trying my best to comfort her.
"Hosea, bury him somewhere nice..." Dutch sighed as he placed his hand on Mary-Beth's shoulder.
"Come on, let's go honey..." I said to her as she sobbed harder and I had to fight to keep the tears down.
Kieran... Why didn't he ask me to help him... I would have helped him... why did he have to leave on his own... fuck...