Red Dead Redemption

As we got closer to camp, Dutch noticed someone riding towards us and ordered everyone to stop. "Shit!" I exclaimed as Tilly, Jack and a very injured Robin came into view. I instantly jumped off of Wish and ran towards them, helping Robin down and gently laying her on the floor. "They came and took Abigail! I got Jack but... Robin..." She trailed off as Robin began coughing up blood. "It's okay! You're gonna be alright!" I exclaimed as I put pressure on the wound on her stomach. "Liz..." She squeaked out as he placed her hands on mine and took them off of her wound, holding them in mine as she did. She had a look in her eyes like she knew she was going to die. "No, don't give up! You're gonna be fine!" I exclaimed as I went to push down again but she stopped me. "Liz." She repeated causing me to look at her. "I'm sorry." She spoke which shocked me. "W...what?" I asked as I stared down at the dying girl in my arms. "I'm so sorry... for everything..." She said through tears which instantly made my eyes gloss over as I tried to push my emotions down. "It's okay. You're okay." I whispered as I used my hand to wipe her tears away. "I... I have to tell you something... I was too scared to say anything before but... I guess it doesn't really matter now..." Robin began as she looked up at me. "W...what're you talking about?" "The real reason I was always so mean to you... the real reason I was always so outspoken about my 'crush' on Arthur..." She croaked out. "Tell me..." I replied comfortingly. "I never liked Arthur, I was just pretending to to make you jealous." She explained. "What? Why?" I asked, becoming more and more confused by the second. "Because... I like you Liz... like, really like. I... love you." She said as more tears fell down her cheeks and I just stared at her in disbelief. Now that, I wasn't expecting.
"I wanted to ask you on a date but I knew I couldn't whilst Arthur was still in the picture..." "So that's why you tried to break us up..." I finished for her causing her to nod and suddenly, it all started to make sense.
"I didn't know if you were interested in girls... but then I read your journal... I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist..." My eyes widened as I realised what she was about to say next but before I could stop her... "I know about your girlfriend from your tribe..." My breathing instantly sped up as I could suddenly feel everyone's eyes on me.

Arthur POV:
Oh, so that's who Liz's secret lover was... that actually... makes a lot of sense. Of course I had some questions, but I weren't judging her for it. I don't care what gender she used to date, so long as she's only dating me now cause goddammit... she had really made me fall for her.

Liz POV:
"I'm sorry... I just... wanted you to know..." Robin quickly added as she saw the shock on my face and the life began to drain from her eyes. "I...it's o...okay..." I stammered out, trying to comfort her but also massively embarrassed and ashamed.
She smiled at me one last time as she closed her eyes... and didn't open them again...
I instantly knew... she was dead.
I blinked my tears away as I slowly stood up, not turning to face the others as I could already picture the looks on their faces.
"Y... you said Abigail was taken? By who?" I asked Tilly, trying to change the subject as soon as possible. "Agent Milton and his men... took her to Van Horn... to be put on a boat and tried for murder." Tilly explained. "I am sorry to hear that." Dutch replied which instantly made me turn on my heels and face him, no longer caring about what the others were thinking. Was he seriously saying what I thought he was saying?! "We gotta let her go." Micah spoke up which instantly confirmed my suspicions. "John's... well... sorry son." Micah said to Jack but I had a feeling he wasn't sorry at all. "Without John, she's just bait... Got a bunch of money, Dutch. She's just a girl... they won't do nothing to her. But, me and the boys know we need to keep riding on this one, Dutch... you know it... every man here knows it." Micah finished. "Well, it's lucky I ain't a man! We can't just leave her there!" I argued. "So, we're just gonna let the boy be made an orphan?!" Arthur argued with Dutch. "I-it ain't like that!" Dutch replied, trying to justify his actions. "What is it like?" I asked, anger boiling up inside me. "I wanna live, cowpoke... I still got the choice. Dutch, it's just a girl..." Micah continued to try and convince.
Now was the time. Now we would get to see who Dutch really was. Now we would get to see where his true loyalties lie.
"You're right." Dutch said to Micah which confirmed it. Dutch was no longer the person I met a year ago... he was a monster. "Dutch..." Arthur grunted as he quickly hopped down from his horse. "Micah... it pains me to say it, Arthur... but he is right." Dutch replied as Arthur walked over to Dutch's horse. "Dutch!" Arthur moaned as I stood there in disbelief at what I was hearing. "Come on boys." Dutch ordered before quickly riding away with everyone else in tow, everyone but me, Arthur, Sadie, Tilly and Jack.
"What... the... fuck..." I mumbled as I just stood there in disbelief at everything that had just occurred.
"Well I guess that's that then... all them goddamn years..." Arthur said sadly as it became very obvious that it was over.
"Fuck them. I'm going to get her." I quickly spoke up as I jumped onto Wish and went to ride away. I didn't need anyone else, I could do this... right?
"Liz, I'm coming too." Sadie spoke up which I was extremely glad to hear. "Thank you." I replied with a sad smile.
"Miss Tilly, here... take this." Arthur began as he removed the sack of money off of the back of his horse and moved it to hers. "Take Jack... and you wait at Copperhead Landing... for us." Arthur instructed as he looked at her. "Jack, come here... be brave, son... I'm gonna go get your momma." Arthur said to Jack before turning back and jumping onto his horse. "Elizabeth, Mrs Alder... ride with me!" Arthur exclaimed as we all pulled our horses into a sprint.