Author's note IMPORTANT

PLEASE READ! <3
Hello and welcome to His Cure! Before we begin there's a few things I need to say.

Firstly, a massive thank you to @rdrsatine (Evalyn Grove) on Instagram for allowing me to use your amazing photo for the cover of my book! You're awesome! Please check her out, she has some amazing content!

This book has been in the making for a very long while. I wanted it to be completed before I posted it so I wanted to say a quick thank you to my original readers that read the draft, for bearing with me and, if you are one of those people, I would really recommend reading from the beginning as I have made a few changes to the story.
Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I am not a professional writer! I am just a 19 year old girl with a laptop and a huge imagination so I apologize for any misspelling or bad writing.
Some chapters are a lot longer than others so I apologize for that but I made them the length that I feel best fits with the storyline.

This story is intended for mature audiences as it contains:
- Gore
- Blood
- Death
- Murder
- Crime
- Sex
- Abuse
- Suicide
- Depression
- Panic attacks
- Possible self harm
and many other triggering subjects. If you are struggling then this book may not be for you.

This is a Red Dead Redemption 2 fanfic but the storyline doesn't always exactly line up with the storyline of the game (I just sort of went with the flow.) This book contains 2 original characters that you will meet along the way, Elizabeth and Robin. Elizabeth is the main character in this story. You will learn about them as you read.

Lastly, but most importantly, I'd like to say a huge thank you and I love you to the person that helped me write this, my best friend. Ever since we met over 4 years ago, she has always been there for me and I will never be able to repay everything that she's done for me. She read every chapter as I wrote it and has been my number one supporter. You are my soul mate and my favourite person and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. We may not have met under the best circumstances but I wouldn't take it back because I got to meet you. I love you so much, thank you for everything!

And thank YOU, the reader, for reading my book! Now, without further ado, let's begin! I hope you enjoy! <3