Chapter 9 [Dadzawa<3]

Dekus pov:

I woke up to a beeping sound. When my eyes finaly focused again i noticed that im in a very bright room. I sat up and looked around, am i in Recovery Girls office? What the hell am i doing here, what happened!?  i look down and notice that my arms and chest/stomac are bandaged. Oh shit,no no no no no this can't be happening ,does Aizawa know!? I look to my side and sure hell there he is sitting in a chair with his eyes closed. My heart beat monitor spikes and the beeping increased with rapid speeds. Shit i cant belive i messed things up again. Why am i such a damn burden to everyone. I should just die already.

Aizawa's pov:
Im a pretty light sleeper so when i heard the beeping increase i imediatly woke up. The kids awake! I look up at him, it looks like he is hyperventilating. Shit he's probably upset about me bringing him here. I stand up and move closer to him.

"Hey hey kid calm down, breath in and breath out, do it with me. In....and...out.....in..and...out"

We do a few breathing exercises and he calms down after about 20 minutes.

Deku's Pov:
The voices got louder and louder until i started hyperventilating, idk if it was me breathing so loud or the heart monitor that woke him up but the next thing i know mr aizawa is next to me doing some breathing exercises. I do it with him because the last thing i want now is to start going into an episode and have a panic attack infront of him. I calm down and look down at my open chest covered in bandages. I am disgusted of how  my body looks so i try to cover myself in the hospital bed sheets.

Aizawa's pov:
He looked down  at the bandages but didn't act afraid or even mad that i brought him here, instead he looked ashamed and immediately tried to cover himself with the bed sheets. I feel bad for this kid, i can't imagine what he has been through, all the pain and trauma.

"a-are you mad at me?" he mumbled softly, i could barely hear him.

"Mad? Why on earth would i be mad at you. Im not mad... im just worried, for your health. It is my job as a teacher to protect his students and i failed to do my job."

"No you didn't you are a great teacher, don't dout yourself it's me who made some dumb mistakes and who deserves to be punished, not you!"

How could he say that. Hes so young he doesn't deserve to feel this kind of hurt. He's always caring for others but never himself

Izuku's pov:
He is just doing his job, and now im making it so much more harder on him. God im such a failure. I need to be punished, i need to indure and feel every single bit of pain. I deserve it.

"I have to ask you a few questions, and i want you to anser truthfully please."

Oh no is he going to ask about the scars, or why i do it, i hope he doesn't otherwise I'll be screwed. I cant let him in, he cannot know otherwise he will never get off my back about it.

"o-ok..."

Aizawa's pov:
I begin asking the questions.

"When did you do this?"
"...yesterday"

"why did you do it?"
He was silent for a while but after almost an eternity he ansered.
"idk..allot of stuff contributed to it ig."

"does your parents know about your.... problem?"
"i live with my mother."
An absent father? Okay...ill keep that in mind.

"okay does your mother know?"
"Omg no no no please dont tell her! She CAN'T know, please i dont want to bother her, please I've already caused her so much trouble please dont."
Why is he so concerned about his mother not finding out? Has she been mistreating him? Possibly....

"where is your mother now."
"shes on a.. vacation!"

His heartrate picked up on the monitor. That's a Lie.

"Do you know her cell?"
"No... She doesn't have one"

It went up again.Another Lie.
Why wont he let his mother come get him? Are there problems at home maby.

"Listen midoriya i want you to feel comfortable with talking to me about anything that has possibly been bothering you. Are you currently being hurt by another individual at this school?"

"no, im fine can i go now?"
"yes you may grab your things and go back to your dorm. Oh yeah and  Bakugou was here earlier and said that he knew so i told him that if he catches you doing anything of this manner again he will let me know."

"fine."
He hops out of the bed and starts puting his clothing back on. And starts walking twords the door. I stop him last minute.

"please midoriya if you feel the need to do it again or even just want to talk DO NOT hesitate to talk to me. I am always  here to listen and help kid ."

He nods his head and continued walking.