Chapter 14 [DEKU!]

Bakugou Pov:

We went to rest on an old building, he told me he felt dizzy, i mean he did loose allot of blood this morning so i cant blame him. the last thing i needed right now is for him to pass out. I heard some kind of alarm in the Alleyway next to us and went to check it out, when i got back i looked up and noticed the nerd walking closer to the edge of the building. It was pretty high up so a fall frome that hight would likely be lethal. He has this look on his face, hes not scared. He steps closer to the edge and i relize what hes about to do.I rush up the strairs praying i make it in time. When i get to the top i see that he is inches away frome falling so i use my blasters to run faster twords him. I grab him in mid air as he was about to fall. When i grabbed  him i noticed he was mumbling to himself something...swan dive? He repeated it over and over again. Shit does he still remember that!? All those horrible things i told him to do...he still remembers? Wtf deku i can't belive he actually tried to do it, whilest im with him! Did he think i would just let him do that.

"DEKU! YOU PEACE OF SHIT , WTF WAS THAT!"

"K-kachhan..!?" he was shaking , his eyes were wide and he had this surprised look on his face.

"What the hell were you doing just now."

"W-what do y-you mean hehe i wasn't doing anything?"     That's a Fucking Lie.

"Im not a fucking idiot! Why the hell were you trying t-to kill yourself!"

so many emotions ran through me that i didn't even notice the tears forming in my eyes.

He stayed silent. He looked at me emotionless, it fucking irritated me. Fucking nerd, you won't play this off like you always do.

Just then we heard a loud crash behind us. I imediatly turned around instantly in combat mode.

"We WILL continue this later..."

Shigiraki: "Well well well, what do we have here? A few so called 'Heros'.  hahahaha ,what you saving cats stuck in trees? Pathetic."

Shit its the L.O.V

Toga:" wow how cute, were you two having a moment just now? So sorry we interupted~"

Bakugou :"Cut the crap! What do you want!"

Toga:" aww is the baby mad we bursted his bubble~"

Bakugou :"Tsk!"

Shigiraki:" A little birdie told us that the green haired boy has a direct connection to All Might. So ofc we just  had to have a peace of him. Why don't you make it easy for all of us and just hand him over?"

Bakugou:" Like fucking hell i will! Why dont yall make it easy for Yourselves and fuck off to whatever hole  you came frome. You ain't getting him."

Toga: "Sorry ' Mr Boyfriend ' but that's not how it works, now hand him over he is ours. Back off."

Bakugou :" Fuck off before i blast your face in shit face."

Toga:" Too bad we'll just take him then."

*after the fight. Bakugou  has lost and toga has izuku's hands bound.*

Toga: " I really did exspect better frome you Katsuki~"

Bakugou: " Dont fucking call me that!"

*shigiraki has his hand on bakugou's neck*

Toga:"  So izuku ~ What is your relationship with All Might."

midoriya:" Stay away! Leave Kacchan out of this!"

Toga:"Kacchan? Ohhh you mean katsuki~ oh but i like Kacchan better, isn't that right Kacchan~?"

Bakugou:"FUCK OFF!"

Toga:" you know, your kinda cute izuku~ it would be a shame to have to kill you..."

Bakugou:" LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELS."

Shigiraki:" or els what-? What are you going to do. Haha nothing because you cant do anything."

Toga:"Kacchan why dont you tell izuku to anser the question or els were going to dangle him off this edge."

Kacchan pov:
Shit, no no no no no this cant happen. Where tf are the others! I cant do shit with this guy behind me. They're going to kill him! Like fucking hell will i Alow that!

Toga: *Kicks izuku in the stomac, causing his scabs to reopen.*    "ANSER THE QUESTION IZUKU!"

Midoriya : *cough cough*  "i dont know all might.."

Toga:"Lie. Oh well what a shame guess ill just end it here then."

*Toga starts to drag izuku to the edge.*

Bakugou:" NO STOP YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

*suddenly aizawa hops onto the building and disables shigarki's quirk*

Aizawa:" LET THEM  GO NOW. Go back to where you came frome."

Toga:" ugh you always ruin everything~ Woops!"

*Toga pushes Midoriya off the building*

Bakugou:"DEKU!"

*Shigiraki and toga dissapear into the portal*

*Aizawa runs to the edge and catches izuku by the ankle with his scarf*

Aizawa Pov:
Bakugou and Midoriya haven't come back in a while so i went to go check on them and thats when i saw Shigiraki and Toga. I rushed to them and disabled Shigiraki's Quirk wich freed Bakugou but before i could do anything Toga pushed Midoriya off of the edge. Shit! "PROBLEM CHILD!" I run over to the edge as fast as i could praying i get there in time. I unwrap my scarf and try to cath him. I instantly feel a tug on the end of the scarf. Oh thank god i got him. *sigh*  i slowly pull him up. When he got to the surface i checked him to see that he was alright and thats when i saw the blood on his stomac.
"What happened, did they do this? How bad is it let me see"

"No no it's nothing im fine."

I unzip his constume and see that he had badages on. Oh problem child...not again..please no.

"Did you do it again."

Bakugou is now standing next to him putting pressure on the bleeding.

"No! Its the old scabs frome the other day, they reopened..."

Lie.