Chapter 21 [Bad timing]

Aizawa:"..oh..uhm..is this a uh bad time?...wait is that..."

Izuku:"Yes..shh hes asleep dont awake him, wisper."

[They are both talking softly]

[Btw Katsuki isn't actually asleep hes just listening to their convo ]

Aizawa:"okay...are you guys like..."

Izuku:"Yes..well no..well idk just like..its..complicated. Anyway you wanted to tell me someting?"

Aizawa:"Okay..firstly i want to check on you. How have you been?"

Izuku:" i'm doing Alright."

Aizawa:"Show me your arms please."

Izuku:" I haven't done anything."

Aizawa:" Im sorry Midoriya but you still going to have to show me."

*Izuku lifts up his sleeve's*

Aizawa:"What are those 2 scars frome."

Izuku:"Their frome the fight."

Bakugou pov:
Lie.

Aizawa:" Are you sure?"

Izuku:"Positive."

Aizawa:"Im going to check with Recovery Girl later, She will be able to identify the cause."

Izuku pov: shit.

Aizawa:" Have you had any urges to cut again."

Izuku:"No."

Bakugou pov:
Hes lying. I can hear his hearbeat monitor speeding up.

Aizawa:"Problem Child ,i know your lying, you have a heartbeat monitor connected to you, so I'll ask again...Have You had Urges to harm yourself again in the past 2 weeks."

Izuku:"......y-yes."

Aizawa:" *sigh*  Have you attempted Again, or have had thoughts about attempting again?"

Izuku:"....."

Aizawa:"Anser the question Midoriya."

Izuku:"...y-yeah."

Bakugou pov:
What the fuck...

Aizawa:"  *sigh*  Problem Child..you cant keep going on like this..."

Izuku:"Just leave me, im not your problem so just stop."

Aizawa:" Kid you know you have lots of people who love you, and who would miss you if you dissapeared-"

Izuku:"Shut up...SHUT UP STOP."

Aizawa:"Midoriya..."

Izuku:" Everyone i loved hates me now."

Aizawa:"Kid i heard the rumors, but that's not true i mean Bakugou is still here for you?"

Izuku:"I don't know if hes only pretending to like me...but even if he isn't She will insure that he hates me too."

Aizawa:" She?  Midoriya if you know who caused all of this you can tell me, i will make sure she is expelled."

Izuku:" i..."

*Bakugou turns around and sits straight up.*

Katsuki:"What's going on here exstras."

Izuku:"Nothing, Mr Aizawa just said that we can go back to the dorms that's all."

Katsuki pov:
He keeps lying, it's as if its natural for him?
I sit up and  stare mr Aizawa.

Aizawa:"Bakugou i need to talk to you. In private "

I get up and follow him out of the room.

Katsuki:"What do you want , make it quick."

Aizawa:"I know you weren't  asleep."

Katsuki:"So what if i wasn't."

Aizawa:" i want you too look out for Midoriya....I fear he might injure himself again, so please stay by his side as best as you can. Understood?"

Katsuki:" Yeah yeah i got it."

Aizawa:"I have to fill in some papers, stay by his side, you may go to the dorms after he has all of his belongings and i have had the chance to talk to him.."

I walk back into the room and see him pulling out the IV thats in his hand.

"Hey stop that nerd! We have to ask the lady to do that- "

He pulls it out and stands up. I watch as he struggles to stand, i walk over to help him.

"You need help stupid deku."

"im fine- ugh " he stumbels.

"here let me help dumbass."  

i pull him up and hold him straight with my arm around his waist and his holding onto my neck.

"Thank you..."

He tries to pull his shirt over his head but strugles. Ugh i have to do this too huh? Useless nerd. I take the shirt out of his hands and place him sothat he is sitting on the hospital bed.
I slowly pull the shirt over his head and tug in gently sothat it goes over his arms and chest, then i pull it down to his stomach.

He looks up at me embarrased as he knows what has to happen next. He has to change out of the hospital pants he was put into. His lower stomach is badaged so there is no way he could do it himself. 

[A BIT OF A SPICY SCENE SO IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT Chapter!!!
13+!]

Katsuki:" *sigh* We don't ever speak of this, got it nerd!?"

Izuku:"Yes k-kacchan.."

I push him sothat he is lying with his back on the bed and walk closer. I lean over him as my hands travel down his waist and onto the rim of his pants. I watch as his face and ears slowly  start to fade red, he is blushing so much that he has turned his head away frome mine. Fucking dumbass...it's not like i enjoy this either....ugh well ...i dont know okay, shut up!

Izuku:"Dont look"  he mumbles.

Bakugou:"Why the fuck do you think im ontop of you then dumbass, it's to block my vision."

I slowly tug on the rim of his pants and start to pull them down. The fabric slides off his body and down to his knees, leaving him only in his underwear now. I slide the pants lower till they reach his ankels and relize theres no way i can pull them off without having to bend down. Shit. I feel my face start to burn up as i slowly grab onto the back of his knees and push his legs up. I can hear his breathing start to pick up...

He turns his head back to me in shock at the position I've put him in. With me being  between his legs now and  one hand on his waist for support and the other one pushing his leg further upwards to his chest in a bending motion sothat i can reach his shoes to pull the pants off, i cant help but start to let my mind wander off... This position...his soft skin against my finger tips..it's hard not to escalate the situasion.

He stares at me as his face turns even more red

Katsuki:"Don't look at me with that face your gunna-.   mhm!"

Izuku pov:
I can feel his warm breath against my face as his hands travels down my body. He then does the unthinkable  and makes the situation even more tense and tempting as he pushes my legs up and gets inbetween them. This position! Omg this is...i think im going to pass out.

My face is so red it feels like of overheating, i start to sweat as he pulls me closer to him. He pushes his head down closer to mine as his arm tries to reach down to my pants. His body now pressed up against mine makes my mind go blank...

Without thinking i place my hands around his neck and pull him closer into a kiss. His soft lips now suffocating me in a passionate and never ending kiss. His hands has left my ankels and one is now right beside my head and the other holding onto the outside of my thigh as he pushes himself out of the kiss.

"deku..."

Then suddenly we both hear the door open.
Oh shit!