Chapter 15 [no more Lies]

Aizawa pov:
That's a Lie.

"Midoriya i took you to Recovery Girl myself, she healed you. There is no possible way you could still have fresh wounds after 4 weeks. When did you do this."

"H-haha what do you mean w-when? I told you it's frome that day..."

"Lie to me again Problem Child and i will suspend you frome working in the field."

Bakugou:" What is he talking about....deku you told me you didnt do it again. YOU SAID IT WAS FROME THAT DAY!"

Aizawa:"You knew! And you didnt tell me? I gave you clear instructions to tell me if he gets injured again. I am highly dissapointed in you both, for not only resting in an open area making you vulnerable for a villan attack but also for lying to me!"

Izuku pov:
Tears start pouring out of my eyes as i start uncontrollably sobbing. Kacchan will for sure hate me now for lying to him and Mr Aizawa will never forgive me. I really screwed up, why cant i just do something right for once. I wish aizawa never caught me with his stupid scarf.

Aizawa:" Take Midoriya to Recovery Girl to get him cleaned up and when you get back ill have a talk with both of you."

Kacchan helps me up and we start making our way to Recovery Girl. We didn't speak at all the whole time.

When i got there she cleaned me up and put fresh bandages on, after me and Kacchan went back to the dorms.

"Hey deku.."

"Yeah kacchan?"

"what did u mean when you were mumbling to yourself at the rooftop."

"what do you mean?"

"you said swan dive...was it me? Did i cause you to almost die?"

"K-kacchan...no..it's not like that..."

"Then what is it huh? It's clearly my fault, i made you hate yourself so much you wanted to die. I couldn't even stay by your side when you wanted to rest."

"...."

"i-im sorry..." 

"What..?"

"I said im sorry! Im sorry i caused you so much pain, im sorry i have told you such horrible things in the past, im sorry i hurt you, im sorry i cant be better, im sorry deku..."

I walk twords Kacchan slowly...its weird seeing him so vulnerable. As soon as i get close enough he pulls me into a hug. We stood in silence for a while just holding eachother as we sniffeled. Then he lifted up my chin to look at him...

"I am sorry i hurt you deku...i -i..."

I stare at him trying to finish his sentence , awaiting on the anser. The anser that could either do nothing, or change everything...

"i-i love you.." he wispered.

"W-what?"

"im not saying it again dumbass!"

His cheeks were red as he blushed so hard trying not to make eye contact. Oh my...god. He really said it!

"I love you too Kacchan."

He then gave a small grin as he went in and kissed me. His soft lips against mine made my entire body warm and cozy inside. My stomac went frome being in pain to being filled with butterflies. I have never wanted anything more than this.

Bakugou pov:
I said it...i can't belive i actually said it. I've been waiting for this moment for so long but i never got the chance to actually say it...
I dont want him to ever leave my side, i will care for him and love him and make sure he gets better.

"Hey deku."

"Yes kacchan?"

"You have to promise me one thing..."

"Okay...w-what is it?"

"No more lies?"

*sigh* "No more Lies, i promise."