Chapter 19 [im sorry Kacchan]

Aizawa:" Kid, listen it will be okay, i am here for you."

Izuku:"Yeah, well they all say that at first."

Aizawa:" Midoriya it is my job as a teacher to protect you so i will do everything in my power to find out who this person is and to ensure they dont cause harm to any other student again."

Izuku:" ....the class is waiting."

[At Combat  Training]

Aizawa:"Does everyone have a partner? Alright let's begin. Each group of 2 will wear a matching pair of  colored wristbands. Each wristband has a tracking device in, showing me your exact location and health, if your health drops too low your wristband will glow red and will notify me. 2 groups will be paired with eachother. The wining group will be the last standing. You may not leave your partner behind. Leave injuries to a limit, do not take it too far. Each group will be sent to diffrent sides of the course, you will have 2 missions to complete: the first is, who can get to the fighting point first, and the second is, Who can push the other group out of the figting ring. There is a red square drawn on the floor. The first group to push both the other groups partners out of that square wins. Understood? Alright begin.

Izuku Pov:
Me and Uraraka run frome our point through the city course. The group were up against is Kacchan and Tsu. Uraraka kun hasn't talked to me in 3 days, i wonder if she belives the rumors too.

"Hey Uraraka, which side are we going to strike them first, whats the plan? I was thinking you go left and take out Tsu while i come frome the middle to hold down Kacchan while y-"

"whatever i dont need your plan, for all i know you could be lying and betray me too you know."

"W-What?"   
i start to run slower so that i could get closer to her.

"i can't belive you told Tammy to kill herself, and then you did all of that after just to get attension? How Pathetic, i don't know how i was ever friends with you i mean you a Liar for godsake."

"Uraraka kun i swear i never did those things, this is all a misunderstanding! Please you have to understand she spread these rumors to get back at me, shes lying!"

"Midoriya, how can you still lie to my face without shame. Were almost there so i suggest keep your mouth shut, besides i dont need you to complete this mission."

Her words hurt, how could she change just like that within 2 weeks? She hates me now...i feel tears start to fill my eyes and my vision becomes blurry. I got so distracted that i didnt see the pipe on the rooftop, i tripped over it and fell. I could feel the air blowing in my hair as i could feel time going slower. Although it was not a high enough fall to kill me but it would still hurt and i was prepared to accept that. I hit the ground with great speed. I could feel a sharp pain shoot through my back and my left ankel. I laid there for a moment, just to catch my breath. Then i got back up and started running again because i knew Bakugou wouldn't go easy on Uraraka.

I ran as fast as my twisted ankel could get me. When i arrived there i noticed Uraraka making an object float and threw it at froppy whilest she was running twords Kacchan. Oh no, her hands are busy with froppy so she has no way of defending herself against Kacchan. I forget about the pain and run as fast as i could jumping roof to roof to get to the fight zone.
Uraraka had dodged Kacchans first blast but suddenly froppy grappeled Uraraka's legs leaving her no way to escape his second attack.
I take a big leap off a tiny 1 floor building and jump straight infront of Kacchans attack, blocking Uraraka. Even though she hates me now, i can't let her get hurt, i won't allow it!

The blast made me fall to the ground, some parts of my constume had burned off making my freshly burnt skin visible. My vision went blurry as i regain consiousness after a few seconds.

"Deku!" 
his eyes were wide and his reaction was as if he was shocked i had done that.

I catch my breath as i attemt to stand up. Just as i do Tsu grapels my arm and pushes me into Uraraka. I hiss in pain.

Uraraka:"Ugh you always ruin everything, just stop!"

She makes me float into the air. I try to convince her to let me down and help her but she refuses and continues to ignore me. I watch as she continues to fight Tsu and kacchan by herself . She manages to push Tsu out of the fighting ring leaving Kacchan. There is no way i can still try to convince her as i am now so high up she would barely hear me, its useless. I don't think she has focussed on how high up she has floated me , i am atleast 5 or 6 stories up.

I watch the intense fight between the 2. Uraraka is getting slow and tired because she's been floating me for almost 20 mins. She gets pushed back causing her to cover her eyes frome the dust . That's when kacchan takes the chance and blasts her out of the ring. She was left barely consious against a wall. Because she went throught that it caused her to drop everything she was floating at the time, including me...

I watch as my limp and sore body moves closer to the ground...i dont fight, nor do i attempt to grab onto a building or anything, i just accept it. This is how i will die and theres no changing that, atleast i dont have to continue suffering everyday,  i really did try to get better but some things never change...im sorry Kacchan.