Chapter 28 [Keychain]

Aizawa pov:

I knocked on their front door but no one ansered so i decided to grab my spare dorm keys and unlock the door. I walk in and as exspected no one is to be seen.

God this place is mess. Theres pillows and clothes laying around and papers everywear.

I walk further through the dorm and then i notice the closed bathroom door with the light on.

"Midoriya?"

It has to be him. He ansered me hesitantly and made an excuse that he was using the bathroom. My mind imediatly threw up some red flags. His voice sounded out of breath, he was sniffling allot as if he was crying and had multiple voice cracks. He sounded focussed on something. I fear he might be hurt so i try to ask if i could come in. He got extremely defensive and yelled at me. What are you doing problem child...

I lean closer to the door trying to make out what hes saying. He was mumbling and then said something that imediatly alerted me.
He mentioned that he didn't feel well..
And then i heard a loud thud.
I burst into the bathroom and run twords his body on the ground . Theres blood everywear on the floor i nearly slipped while making my way twords him. It was horrific.

His arms and hands were covered in so much blood that you couldn't even make out the cuts. I instinctively grab a towl and put pressure on the cuts. I look him in his eyes.
His pupils are dialated and hes short of breath, his eyes were going in and out of focus the entire time. Shit hes lost too much blood for me to just bandage him here. I try to think of why he wouldn't anser my question about the photos but just then he pushes me back causing me to let go of his arms and fall down.
He yells at me saying he doesn't need my help and that hes fine. But i won't just let him go, i refuse.

When he pushed me over causing me to  fall to the ground i accidently dropped the towl in the pool of blood on the ground. It was now sopping wet and his arms were still overflowing so i grab onto him with my arms trying everything to keep him frome loosing more blood.

I notice his facial expressions change and then Suddenly he falls into my arms. I pick him up and run as fast as i can out of the dorm and twords Recovery Girl. Come on Problem child , just hold on-

[Later]

Izuku pov:
My eyes start to focuss again as the darkness is replaced with light. I look to my right and there he is, the familiar shadow that always comes just in time...why can't he just leave me to die?

A sharp stinging pain covers my entire forearms and wrists.  i try to sit up straight but the bed makes noise causing sensei to wake up.

A:"Are u okay Problem Child?"

D:"Yes, im fine."

A:"May i ask you a question or two?"

D:"I don't have a choice so go ahead."

A:"What are the photos about."

D:"With all do respect It's none of your concern sensei."

A:"If it ment  Bakugou getting hurt because of it , then it is my concern. Clearly there's something i don't know so tell me before i find out."

D:"....it's nothing."

A:"Midoriya tell me, now."

Shit shit shit, what do is say what do i do!? Come on Izuku make something up!

D:"someone took photos of Me and kacchan whilest we were kissing."

Please belive it please.

A:"..Oh, u-uhm okay. I will leave it to you then but if more trouble accurs i will have to intervene. Understood?"