Chapter 29 [Pushing Limits]

Kacchan pov:

I stormed out of the room feeling Guilty i choked deku out. I thought he was that other moron comming back for another fight.

I was in such a rush i must've dropped my spare dorm key that was on that stupid keychain deku made me. I walked back to go look for it .

K:"Oi deku, have you seen-"

There was this fucking ugly ass guy pressing up against him while he was pushed into a locker.
I snapped when he started  licking deku neck.

K:"Get the fuck away frome him!"

I push the tall bony guy off of him revealing deku standing there defenseless and crying. He was shaking, his jacket and shirt had been fully taken off and his belt was half unbuckled.

Anger filled my blood as all i wanted to do now is kill him. I will tear him limb by limb.

?:"Oh did the alpha come back to protect his mate? How Pathetic. You two don't belong. "

B:"I suggest you hold your mouth shut before i fucking blow it off you prick."

?:"Oh i would like to see you try. You know one more fight and your expelled frome school for 3 weeks. That means 3 whole weeks that i can have as much fun as i want with him without any limit's."

B:"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!"

I charge twords him and throw a blast to his face causin his neck to get a nasty burn. That's what he fucking deserves.

He uses his quirk to throw me off by multiplying.

[name:unknown                                                          ]
[quirk:Multiply.                                                             ]
[-Can Multiply himself and create illusion's of] [his body.                                                                        ]

Deku pov:
His hands unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it of my back. The more i struggled the harder he would punch my back. His cold hands covered my chest and slowly started unbuckling my belt. Tears covered my vision as i pleaded for him to stop. He didnt listen ,all he did was mock me and tell me what he was going to do to me.

I thought all hope was lost but before i knew it Kacchan bursts into the the locker rooms and imediatly pushed him off of me. 

I stood there half naked shaking.
The two of then got into a big fight and kacchan blasted him a couple times but he dodged most of them. In a blink of an eye he multipled himseld into 28 diffrent versions. All of wich only one was the true him. ofcourse i knew who it was because only one of them was focussed on me. Glaring me up and down. Making me feel weak. Kacchan was busy attacking the other illusion's that he didn't even see him walking twords me.

The more illusion's kacchan destroys the more it becomes clear that hes targeting me.

I run out of pure instinct to kacchan arms hoping he could save me frome his grasp.

Kacchan grabs onto me pulling me into a hug whilest his hands were still blasting the illusion's to bits. I let out a cry as he held me in his arms letting me know that im fine.  his scent overflows me with calmness. He always did smell like caramel, i never knew why.

I notice a familiar warmness around my tightly bandaged arms. I look down and notice the bandages were soaked in blood. That guy....he must've re-opened my scabs when he took my jacket and shirt off so aggressively.

I pannic as im now standing so close to kacchan with no way to cover myself.

After What felt like an eternity he finished destroying all the decoy's and lets go of me.