Chater 13 [Swan Dive] TW!

[TW: IMPLIED SUICIDE]

Bakugo pov:
"What the hell! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME! we agreed that you would tell me if you wanted to do it!"

"It's not what it looks like! I bled through the badages! they're not new i promise!"

"If i find out your lying i will smash your stupid face in."

I grab a towel and start walking closer to him. Why didn't he tell me this happened, i could've helped sooner now we will for sure be late for 2nd period.

"Aizawa is going to kill us." i say whilest giving a sigh.

I grab the packet out of his bloody hands and replace it with a towl.  Bandages?

"I couldn't get it open" he mumbled in shame.

"Yeah no shit its covered in blood."
I open it and start unwraping the bandages.
I wipe down his stomach and chest with the towl to ensure the blood stops , atleast for a while. I take some rubbing alcohol i saw on the bathroom counter and start treating his wounds. He must've tried to disinfect it by himself. Dumbass.
I slowly start to wrap the bandages around his stomac, leaning closer and closer to his chest each time i wrap it around. I tuck the bandages and help him put his shirt back on, he was shy at first to ask me for help but i insisted as i saw how much pain he was still in frome the other scabs  on his body that weren't pouring out blood.

"Thank you for helping me...im sorry i made us late"  he said in a soft voice. I look at his now messy hair and start to comb it with my fingers in an effort to make it look beter.

"Yeah yeah whatever , just next time well there better not be a next time , but next time this happens tell me sothat we dont cover the bathroom in blood please, i quite like the tiles white."

He lets out a slight giggle , i cant tell if its fake ,but all i know is he looks adorable whilest doing it.

[In class]

Aizawa: "Were doing Patrol  today so everyone go get changed and meet me outside."

Izuku Pov:
Were patrolling the city today, i wonder who will be my partner!

Aizawa: "Okay im going to anounce your pairs so please get into the pair and well go frome there. Denki and Tsu , Momo and Totoroki, Mina and Uraraka, Aoyama and Mineta, Ida and
Shouji and Bakugou and Kirishima...that leaves- you midoriya."

Ofc no ones going to be my partber, i mean who would want to patrol with me, im slow , dumb and useless.

Bakugou pov:
That stupid nerd didn't get a partner. I watched as his smile faded when Aizawa anounced the partners. Goddammit i cant belive im fucking doing this for that goddamn idiot, i just cant afford him getting hurt again...i mean what if his scabs open again? The others wont know what to do!

"Oi, Shittyhair can go with pinky and round face! I'll go with the nerd."

Aizawa: "Alright then I'll allow it."

Aizawa pov:
Its better letting him be with midoriya than him being by himself, theres no telling what he'll do.

Izuku pov:
What, he chose me over Kirishima!? But hes way better than me-

[Later]

Wow Patrolling the area is tiring , we have stopped 6 burglaries, 2 Assaults and 4 Fights.
Im exhausted. My stomac is killing me, jumping and running around in this tight suit is causing it to rub on my scabs.

"Hey Kacchan..."

"What do you want nerd."

"Can we take a brake and just sit for a while?"

"Seriously , were only a few hours in."

"I feel a bit light headed, please can we just sit for 20 or so mins."

"....fine whatever."

We sit on an old building thats about 5 stories up sothat we can keep an eye out if we spot someone doing mischief. I look down and only now relize how high up we really are, someone could probably die if they were to fell correctly off of this building.

"Hey dumbass."

"Yes?"

"I hear an alarm , i think someone i stealing a car or something im going to go check it out. I'll be back soon don't do anything stupid while im gone."

"Alright , be careful!"

I look down and i cant help but think what would  happen if i 'accidently' slipped and fell head first. Then the thoughts start flooding in again...

JUMP. NO ONE CARES. IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE JUST JUMP! LET THE PAIN CARRY YOU AWAY INTO THE VOID. JUMP. IT WILL END THE SUFFERING, YOU DESERVE TO DIE. YOU'RE A WORTHLESS MUT WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD QUIRK. YOU CAN SAY YOU SLIPPED, JUST TAKE THAT SMALL STEP OFF. IT WILL JUST BE A LITTLE FALL THEN IT WAS ALL BE OVER, ALL THE PAIN WILL DISSAPEAR. AFTER A WHILE NO ONE WILL EVEN CARE THAT IT HAPPENED SO JUST JUMP. NOW! BEFORE KACCHAN COMES BACK! JUMP!

I slowly feel myself starting to inch closer to the edge , step by step until im basicly hovering on the edge.

JUMP, THE WORLD WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU. EVEN KACCHAN SAID IT: "TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AND HOPE THAT YOU'LL BE BORN WITH A QUIRK IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!" HE DOESNT LOVE YOU, HE IS USING YOU
. WHO WOULD EVER LOVE YOU!? HE HATES YOU, HE DESPISES YOU, HE WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF YOU JUST JUMPED ,DONT YOU WANT TO SEE HIM HAPPY? ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS CAUSE HIM PAIN. SO JUMP. NOW!

I take another step , but just as i do  i hear someone call my name-

"DEKU!"