Chapter 5 [the truth]

Bakogou's POV: I wanted to go wash my face and get ready so i walked to the bathroom. As
Soon as i opened the door i was hit with a strong metal smell. I was so shocked i just stood there for a moment, what could have caused it to smell like this? I choose to ignore it and continue rinsing and washing face, i tried grabbing the towl but i dropped it on the floor.
I bent down to pick it up and thats when i noticed, theres blood drops in the cracks of the floor!? Is it dekus??? Wtf. What is he hiding.
I dry my face off and head to Deku's room.
I open the door. "What the fuck..."

Deku's Pov:  the bleeding wont stop, idk what to do. Shit the blood is getting everywear . I take of the now soaked  bandages and put thrm aside. I look at the cuts. Did I add too much? 

NO YOU DERSERVE IT. YOU DESERVE TO FEEL THE PAIN , INFACT YOU SHOULD ADD MORE!
ADD MORE IZUKU, DONT TRY TO HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE THE PAIN. YOU'RE SICK
YOU'RE DISGUESTING. YOU DONT DERVE TO LIVE. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. JUST END IT ALL. GRAB THE BLADE AND END IT.

I snapped out of it when i heard kacchan open the door. OH NO he cant see me like this. Not right now, but i dont have the energy to get up or yell at him to stay outside. So instead i just sit there, on the cold hard ground as the blood is pouring out of every single injury on my arm, just staring at it. Silently wimpering as i watch kacchan walk in the room and the blood slowly drain frome his face. Shit.

Bakogou's pov:
What the actual fuck. I walk in and i see deku sitting on the ground, infront of his bed in the corner with the almight bedsheets. His arms were draped over his lap, covered in cuts. Blood was dripping onto the floor and all over his lap. i panicked and rushed twords him seeing that he looks like he is about to faint.

"Deku! You fucking idiot what did you do!?"
I grab his arms and try to put pressure on the wounds to stop the bleeding.
"im s-sorry kacchan..."

Why, why would you do something Like this? Why would you hurt yourself...
With my now bloody hands i slowly lifted his chin up so that i could look him in the eyes. They were barely open but i could still see the faint emerald green sparkle of his eyes gazing back up to me.
"Hold on, im comming." i stand up and dtart franticly searching for the first aid kit every dorm has.

Izuku's pov:
I feel dizzy and my ears start ringing as i see kacchan enter the room, he practicly collapsed onto his knee's  trying to help me. His warm and soft hands cover the cuts trying to stop the blood thats pouring out.  my vision starts going blurry and i start getting cold shivers along my body. Am i going to die?
Kacchan lifted my chin up practicly forcing me to look into his bright red eyes. Are those...tears!? Is he crying? I instantly regret what I've done. Is it really that bad? Do i look that bad that i made kacchan cry?  he stood up reasuring me he woukd return, and then left the room in a hurry. I dont know how much longer i can stay conscious.

Bakogou's Pov:  i finally found it! I rush back to his room and almost brake the lid while trying to get it open. I find an alcohol wipe and open it.

"Deku this is going to hurt like a bitch, just hold on." 

I wipe off the blood and start cleaning the cuts.
I then take some rubbing alcohol and pour some out onto a cotton ball and start really deep cleaning every single one. Making sure they are fully clean. The last thing i want is for him to get an infection. I grind on my teeth as i continue treating his wounds while he's hissing and wimpering frome the pain. I finally finshed and wraped his arms up in the thick bandages that i found in the first aid box.

We are now both sitting on the floor , i look at  him seeing Tear's fill his eyes. I cant imagine hoe much pain he is in right now.

"im so sorry i made you worry Kacchan.." i hear him mumble.
I look at him as a tear drops frome my cheek. I go in closer to him giving him a hug.
"why, why would you do something like this to your poor skin. Why deku?" i ask.

Silence filled the room.

Dekus pov:
Hes crying. But why, i thought he didn't care about me? I thought he wanted to see me dead?

His hug feels so warm , i feel so peaceful in his arms, i never want to leave them.
" i- i dont know...its just allot. Im sorry i cause you to worry, im alright now kacchan you dont have to stay with me."
"im so sorry for everything deku , im so fucking sorry i caused you so much pain that you would do this to yourself. Im so sorry...."

What...hes saying sorry!? Does he actually feel sorry?
" b-but i thought you hated m-me..?"
He pulled away frome the hug and slowly stood up, pulling me with him, support me under my arms helping me up. We both sat on the bed staring at eachother.
"did i cause you to do this...am i the reson?. Be honest."
Kacchan sounded ashamed, he said it so softly and hesitantly.
"that wasn't the only reson..." i mumbled under my breath.
He pulled me closer and we just sat there on the bed. I was so exhausted. I fell asleep in his arms.