Five Nights At Freddy's 4

So we are all awaiting Five Nights At Freddy's 4. But there are alot of questions running around and waiting to be answered. I will answer them with my opinion. Hope you all like this!

So there have allready been 3 teasers. Nightmare Bonnie, Chica and Freddy / Fredbear. We are all wondering, when are we going to see Nightmare Foxy?! The most favourite animatronic! If you have seen the other ones, we can only imagine the horror of that face! But there are alot of theories about the new teaser which is still to come.

Some people even say that the new teaser is going to be a Nightmar Golden Freddy! And I even heard rumors about a Nightmare Puppet! A Nightmare Puppet?!?! The puppet was creepy enough in FNAF 2, got even worse in FNAF 3, but Nightmare form?! We can only wait and see what Scott will give us for the next teaser picture.

Scott gave us the release date together with the first teaser. But what is going to be the location?! This question is one of the biggest in FNAF 4 till now. People are talking alot about a Museum. Others say it's back in the restaurant. Maybe even another Fazbear Fright, or a sister location of it!

I personally believe that it could be in a location even before FNAF 2 (1987) Not Fredbears Diner, the Phone guy said they only had 2 suits in that time. But the Nightmare animatronics also have 5 fingers and could be worn by people then. And because they are so withered, they could be old, or maybe... We are in a far future. Who knows? I sure as hell don't, only Scott can know.

Nightmare... Nightmare what? What Nightmare what does it mean?! Does it mean the game is immediately going to be hard af? Or does it mean that everything around the place is so horrifying, it's a nightmare...

What happened to the Phone guy of FNAF 3?! We know that the one from FNAF 1,2, and the recorded calls from FNAF 3, is dead. But the guy from FNAF 3 is someone we can only hear in the first 3 nights. What happened? Did he die? Will he maybe return to FNAF 4? Damnit Scott help us!

Who are we? We got names everytime, but in FNAF 3 we didn't. So who are we going to be in part 4? No name is clear at all. Maybe we are going to be someone from the past...

Those are pretty much the biggest questions around! When we are going to get the answers is unknown, hopefully before 10.31.15! Halloween, we will be satisfied!