10 Facts about The Purple Guy

Hey guys, this top 10 is about the mysterious Purple Guy. lets go!

10. What is your name?
Nobody knows the real identety of The Purple Guy. Just because he is purple is the reason the fan base gave him that name. We don't know a single thing about who he is.

9. Murderer
This is pretty known already but I just wanted to plant this in here. The Purple Guy murdered the 6 children. Yes I'm saying 6, I believe that the puppet was the first killed kid. And then the 5 animatronics (Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy) inside kids got killed. Doesn't matter how many children, he killed them.

8. Overkill
The Purple Guy commits a form of overkill. He first killed the kids, and in the FNAF 3 minigames that you get every night, you can see that The Purple Guy killes the animatronics. And as we know the animatronics have the dead kids inside of them, so he kills them twice. That'just rude.

7. Security!
It is to believe that The Purple Guy, was or maybe still is, a security guard. In the FNAF 2 sprite version you could see something yellow on his chest. Or maybe he is a cop. Would be easy for him to kill unsees, since he can easily talk his way out if he is a good cop.

6. The Same?
People assumed that The Purple Guy, is the same guy as The Phone Guy. This actually has a very big possibility. They both have a liking for Foxy, since Phone guy said that, and the Purple Guy is standing at Pirate Cove in the Foxy minigame. And they both dislike the Puppet. Phone Guy names him "that puppet thing" with a scared voice, and the Purple Guy is afraid of ghosts, which the puppet looks like. They're very much the same. But this would mean that thePurple Guy got stuffed in 2000/2001 on night 4 of your shift.

5. Spring
The Purple Guy, Is Springtrap. This is a fact we all know but I wanted to put this in here. The Purple Guy went into the Spring Bonnie suit to hide from the ghosts of the dead kids, but the Springlock mechanism failed, and thereby killing the Purple Guy. Since then it's called Springtrap. Because it was a spring lock, but The Purple Guy got trapped in it.

4. It has been seen before
If you look at Springtrap, you can see body parts from The Purple Guy. But seeing body parts of a human inside of an animatronic has been done before. If you look at the deathscreen of FNAF 1, you can see Mike Schmidt's eyes hanging out of the Freddy suit. (guard of FNAF 1)

3. A Dark Secret
Purple Guy is somehow connected to Shadow Freddy. This can bee seen in the minigames of FNAF 3 every evening. The Shadow Freddy lures the animatronics to the back room, and the Purple Guy gets rid of them. But why would he return. He has killed the kids why would he return to the pizzaria?

2. Codes are the answer
The code for the 4th night minigame is 395248. This is the same code used for the color purple that the purple guy has. Nicely hidden Scott, just not good enough for your fanbase!

1. Suicide
If you think about it, Purple Guy has commited suicide. If he didn't kill those children in the first place, he wouldn't have gotten all these problems. And why return to the scene of the murder? You know something is gonna happen! And why jump into a very old suit? Out of all the suits you coul've picked, you picked on of the first ever brought out suits there is! If he would have just emptied a newer suit, and hid in there. There would've been nothing wrong. But no! This guy had to be stupid!

So this was the top 10 facts thingies about The Purple Guy! Hope you've enjoyed! If you did, gimme that upvote! Bye guys till next story!