Updating You All!

Hello there everyone! So I've been quiet for a long while and I know about the new FNAF game that came out. My first thoughts, of course the title itself, which is "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria Simulator" (Which is on Steam FOR FREE!) and the Screenshots on the steampage, I just thought this would be a fun little game slightly related to FNAF due to characters or something. 

BOY WAS I WRONG! (SPOILERS AHEAD)

This game begins as fun! You are just a franchiser for Fazbear's pizzaria, but as you setup your first establishment, you will soon be confronted with the horrors that await you. Salvaging the animatronics... This does give you some money, but comes with the horrible price of your nights of doing chores becoming more difficult as the salvaged and broken animatronics will come to haunt you! Oh, and also. COMMERCIALS!

Everytime you will hear the message that there is a party on saturday, they all need to be in one place then. And no he is not talking about the children. You actually need to have all the animatronics in the building. This will unravel the "True" ending, which is 1 of 6 I believe. Thanks to this you will wrap up the story. 

SUPER SPOILERS AHEAD!

After the Saturday night, you will hear baby talk to you, saying you were led here by them, and that they were supposed to be there to finish what should've been finished long ago. But she gets interupted by the voice we hear everyday on the casette. It is the Maker, the father of Baby (Elizabeth). He tells us that they were all supposed to be in that place. On the map you can check you see a lot of vents and a big room in the middle. That big room is not there. There is no way out of the ventsystem. It was all a trap from the Maker, to finish the animatronics that had the souls in them. He tries to stop the horrors from continuing. He burns the place down, with the animatronics and puts the horrible thing he has created to rest. Along with you.

He also shows that Elizabeth ( BABY ) has been shut out a lot, as he shows some images. The crying kid in the minigame from FNAF 2 ( The one you need to deliver cake to the kids ) shows a kid crying outside and getting killed. That was her. When you play the minigames in the new game, you see the puppet going for her body, and dying there with her. This probably made the soul of elizabeth the puppet. So Elizabeth was first the puppet, later Baby. 

The maker also says that he is in the same establishment that he is going to burn. He takes himself with the horrors so that this all could be over for everybody that was involved.

CONCLUSION

This game was more than I could've ever expected from it. It was creepy as hell and yet a lot of fun discovering the endings! I am of course sad that FNAF is now at its end of course. ( Since the story is all wrapped up. ) But I am happy the story has gotten it's ending in a beautiful way and well executed as well! I hope Scott will continue with making games! It doesn't necessary have to be FNAF Games of course, but it would be epic! He could like make a game about the very first establishment or something!

Tell me what you think about the endings, the game and the future of FNAF and Scott!