10 facts about Springtrap

So another 10 Facts story is here. This one is dedicated to Springtrap. Lets begin!

10. Is that my name?
So the main animatronic of FNAF 3 is known as Springtrap. But his actual name, is Spring Bonnie. This is said by one of the Phone calls. The Phone Guy refers to it as Spring Bonnie instead of how we know it, Springtrap. But why do we call him Springtrap then? It's name is very simple. The Spring part is because of the mechanism it's made of. The Spring Bonnie suit is made to be worn by a person. With the springlock mechanism you can easily open the suit. But with wrong use of the suit, it can become your grave. That's what happened to the Purple Guy. It has, instead of a suit, became a trap. That's why it got called Springtrap instead of keeping its Original name, Spring Bonnie.

9. Old but Gold
Springtrap, together with Golden Freddy, were the first animatronics in the Fazbear Entertainment franchise. This also explains the big amount of damage that Springtrap has on its suit. But just to say something about this fact. If The Purple Guy has been in the suit for all that time, wouldn't the stench be unbearable? But back to the facts. This can also be seen in the minigames of FNAF 3, when you play with Shadow Bonnie, you see Springtrap and Golden Freddt standing on stage with children in front of them.

8. Always been with us
Springtrap has actually always been with us! Or atleast little signs of him. In FNAF 1, if you look at the West Hall on CAM 2A, you can see a drawing of a bunny like animatronic. Because of how the ears are standing and the shape of the head itsself. And do you remember the paper plate bunny in FNAF 2? people assume that this bunny plate man is actually Springtrap instead of Bonny. In FNAF 3 he is the main antagonist. So does this maybe mean he is going to make a come back for FNAF 4? Imagine a NIGHTMARE SPRINGTRAP! Damn the horror.

7. Starting Problems
Sometimes when you start up FNAF 3, you will get a screen where you see the purple Guy's body trying to get out of springtrap. One of those pictures is the cover of this book. The pop up pictures are alot like the death screens we know from FNAF 1, and the pop ups you can get in FNAF 2 when you try and put down the game. The picture of Springtrap ripping his head off looks alot like the poster of Freddy in FNAF 1 where he rips his own head off.

8. Trailer
Remember the trailer of FNAF 3 we got? The part where we see, the back then unknown animatronic, Springtrap going crazy and making spastical movements, is actually a known part in game. When you are in the minigame of the 5th night, where you see the kids going after The Purple Guy, you can see that he jumps into the Spring Bonny suit, but the spring lock mechanism fails and ends in the Purple Guy's death. But the moment he is sitting down and dying, that is the same moment as in the trailer. So actually in the trailer, we see the Purple Guy dying. That's f'ed up, but still awesome!

7. Déjà vu
In FNAF 1, if you were very lucky, you could cut off Foxy's attack, by turning 6AM just when he comes into your office. As seen on Markipliers video. Apparently the same can be done with Springtrap's jumpscare.

6. What is he gonna do?
Exactly as the title of this topic says. What is he going to do? I mean the game over animation doesn't reveal anything. In FNAF 1 and FNAF 2 you could see what happened. In FNAF 1 you saw Mike Schmidt was stuffed into a Freddy suit. In FNAF 2, you could see Freddy through the mask. Most likely they've put an endoskeleton into you. But in FNAF 3, you just see springtrap walking up to you, and you get a screen that says: GAME OVER. So what does springtrap do to you? Maybe he is just searching for help to get out of the suit. Or maybe, because he is the murderer of the kids and he doesn't want you to know anything, he kills you. Who knows?

5. The Bite Of '87
Yes I know, this topic keeps comming back in every facts story I make, but I'm going to keep this one short and easy. Springtrap never actually got the blame for doing The Bite. I never saw a comment or post saying that Springtrap could've possibly done The Bite. So Springtrap is excluded for doing it.

4. Unknown
When the FNAF 3 trailer just got out, alot of people were wondering who the animatronic was. Here are some names people thought he would be,
It is an alternative version of Golden Freddy.
It is Bonnie
It is Golden Bonnie
It is going to be called Hybrid, because it uses all animatronics parts.
It is going to be called Salvage. (Same reason as Hybrid)
And several more names. Nobody would have thought it to be called Springtrap and actually Spring Bonnie.

3. He still wants to kill
The Purple Guy, which is now Springtrap, still wants to kill kids. This theorie / fact can be powered by the fact that Springtrap listenes to the BB sound. And since BB is also a kid, it could very possibly be still wanting to kill.

2. He's still alive
After Night 6, you get a news article saying that Fazbear Fright, burned to the ground. The only thing you see is a little Freddy figure to see Springtrap laying on the ground behind the little figure. Does this mean that Springtrap actually survived the fire? Or maybe... He started it.

1. Jealousy
Is Springtrap jealous of Freddy? This could very much be a real thing. Springtrap was discontinued after Fredbears Family Diner. But Freddy (Golden Freddy) wasn't. Also, you can have an easter egg where in Springtrap replaces the Freddy posters in the building with posters of him, in a toy kind of way. He only does this with posters where Freddy stands on. And looking from the Purple Guy's perspective: Freddy is actually a dead child that he murdered. So, does this mean that The Purple Guy is even more angry because the killing is actually not done yet? He still has to do more work then only kill the kids. He needs to kill the animatronics because the souls of the dead children have been put in the animatronics thanks to the puppet. Springtrap a.k.a. The Purple Guy a.k.a. The Murderer has a good motive of being jealous at Freddy.

Thank you all so much for reading this top 10 Facts story about Springtrap! If you liked this top 10, leave a little upvote! Should helpe me out alot! Thanks! Till next story!