10 Facts about Freddy

Hello there guys welcome to another Facts, funs, theories and opinions story! This time we're going to talk about Freddy. Let's get right to it.

1. FNAF 4

We have all seen the teasers for FNAF 4, but the question here is: The first teaser to have been released, is it really Freddy. The picture was a bear with smaller bear heads on / in him. First everybody said: That's Nightmare Freddy! But what if this is an older animatronic? In the second game you hear from the Phone guy that there was a restaurant before it. Fredbears Family Diner. People are now saying that the bear in the teaser, could actually be Fredbear. We'll see.

2. Main Mascot?

Looking by the name we can all tell that Freddy is actually the main mascot in the game series. But what about FNAF 3? It's still called Five Nights At Freddy's, but Springtrap is actually the main character in this. And who will say if Freddy is in FNAF 4? Like I said, maybe it is Fredbear. Also it is easy to see that Freddy is the main mascot. He got more versions then anyone. He got normal, toy, Golden and Shadow.

3. The Bite of '87

Did Freddy commit the Bite of '87? We have some proof for this fact. In the first game of the series, Freddy has handprints on his head. This could have been from a person who tried to get Freddy of the victim. Still nobody knows what those handprints did there.

4. Pervert?

In the first and second game, it kinda looks like Freddy is a pervert. If he is close to the toilet area, he Always stands close to the girls rooms. Is Freddy a little bit perverted? Or is the kid inside of him a girl?

5. Murderer

Freddy might have caused the Bite, but nobody is sure of that fact. But what we are sure of is that Freddy killed the Phone guy. In FNAF 1 on night 4 you can hear the animatronics, but just before the phonecall cuts off, you can hear the song Freddy plays just before he kills you when your power runs out.

6. Smart?

Freddy is known for being smarter then the others. This could be seen in the first game. Freddy never moves in the first 2 nights. People say that Freddy is studying the players movements so he can get to you without being seen. The theorie behind this is, that the kid stuffed into the Freddy suit was a smart kid.

7. Jumpscares

In FNAF 1, Freddy was the only one with 2 jumpscares. He was this untill FNAF 3 when springtrap also had 2 jumpscares. Freddy can attack you with his song when your power falls out. This is the normal jumpscare. But if he manages to get in your office because you didn't look at him in the camera system, he will attack you from the side. The weird thing about this jumpscare is Freddy's eyes. They are pitch black.

8. The song

The song Freddy's plays is an existing song called: Votre toast, je peux vous le rendre. It's also referred to as: Toreador Match. Does this mean it's all a game for him? He practically indicates that he thinks you're the toreador, and he is the bull, which is going to get you.

9. Easter egg

In each FNAF game so far, there has been an easter egg. In every office there is a poster of Bonnie, Chica and Freddy with the word: Celebrate! When you click Freddy's nose, it will make a celebration noise. The fanbase loved this little easter egg.

10. Weird poster

Sometimes the poster in the West Hall Corner, changes into Freddy. The picture then shows Freddy ripping off his own head, showing his bare endoskeleton. This happens rarely, but terrified those who saw it.

Thank you all so much for reading! If you get the chance, check out my YouTube channel!