Have You Ever Noticed?

Hey guys! This chapter I will be asking you all questions which I would like you to answer in the comments! Here they are! (You've got to play the games for some of the questions! Sorry for any inconvenience!) 

1. Have You Ever Noticed the Crying Kid Posters?
In FNAF1 There was this hallway filled with posters. They can sometimes change! Have you ever seen a crying kid on the posters? Nobody understood that in the beginning. We all understand now thanks to the parts that came after!

2. Have You Ever Noticed the eye in the puppet's eyesocket?
In FNAF2 when the Puppet jumpscares you, if you look closely, you can see some sort of eye in the puppet's head! Theories went around about it being from the kid inside of the Puppet. We still don't know up to this date!

3. Have You Ever Noticed vocals for Golden Freddy in FNAF1 are the same as the ones for the normal Freddy?
You know that when Golden Freddy jumpscares you in FNAF1, you get to see his face with a weird sound? Well that's actually the normal jumpscare, only slowed down! The same for the laugh he makes, it's just slowed down from the normal one!

4. Have You Ever Noticed the FNAF1 scream is a cry from a kid?
Now this one is pretty known, but what ever! The scream we hear in FNAF1 Is just a little girl crying! If you hear the full sound file (which is all over YT) you can hear the girl crying at the end very clearly! Most theories about this one are that the scream represents the dead kids inside of the animatronics. 

5. Have You Ever Noticed Foxy in the backroom in FNAF2?
So in FNAF2 we have a backroom where the old animatronics are stored at. But Foxy mostly comes out of nowhere! But sometimes you can catch a glimpse of him in the backroom! This is a rare sight though.

6. Have You Ever Noticed Mangle in FNAF3?
Now I personally never saw her in my whole playthrough of FNAF3! But Mangle is in FNAF3, have you ever seen her?

7. Have You Ever Noticed the Shadow Animatronics?
Now we all know of their excistance, but have you ever met them in your own playthrough? I have only seen Shadow Bonnie once! Never seen Shadow Freddy!

8. Have You Ever Noticed the weird Springtrap Startscreens in FNAF3
So sometimes when you're lucky, or unlucky, you get a creepy, disgusting picture of Springtrap ripping off his head and you can see the dead body of the purple guy... Or... Atleast what's left of it!

9. Have You Ever Noticed the ending scene from FNAF3 is the same as the trailer?
So in the ending of FNAF3 we see the purple guy's fate as he jumps into the Spring Bonnie suit and gets a malfunction in the Spring system, killing him. You can see him slowly going down and shaking. But at the last frames you see him sitting against the wall. This is the same as we see him in the trailer! Ever knew that?

10. Have You Ever Noticed if you flip the teaser map we got for FNAF3, you almost have Scott's logo?
Try it! Search the picture on google or whatever and flip it! or search a comparison! It's pretty well hidden! But we don't expect any different from Scott!

11. Have You Ever Noticed JJ under your table?
Her precense is well known in the fanbase, but have you seen her yourself? I did! What about you?

12. Have You Ever Noticed the human skull in the backroom in the minigames from FNAF3?
So there is a backroom where you can walk into as you roam through the pixelated version of the restaurant, while you actually have to follow Shadow Freddy. But if you go into the backroom you see parts, but why is there a human skull there? Who does it belong to?! Purple Guy?

13. Have You Ever Noticed in FNAF4, you can hear some sort of static?
People thought Mangle might have been in the game. But when the sound got reversed, I got shocked... This realy got me... We can hear the phone guy saying "Hello" As we all know how he says it... This freaked me out... This got brought to me by PrettyGrumpyBear. But when I listened to it myself, I got shocked even more! The sound Nightmare makes is in it too! What the hell!!!

14. Have You Ever Noticed in FNAF4 there are toys hinting towards the other games?
There is a robot, which looks like a cop or guard and he is purple... Also a telephone is on the closet, also purple... So the theorie of being the kid of PurpleGuy could be true!

15.   Have You Ever Noticed in the picture on Scott's site RIGHT NOW, the Phantom Puppet is Kawaii af?
Go to scottgames.com And zoom in on the Phantom Puppet! He, as only animatronic on the picture, has Kawaii cheecks! This makes him go from scary to cute af!

So I made this a 15 questions chapter! Hope you liked it! Give me your answers! I'm curious to what you all knew and not! Till next story!