The Main Plot

So maybe some people don't really know the whole plot of Five Nights At Freddy's. Therefor I decided to make a story about it! Enjoy!

So lets start at the very beginning. Even before FNAF 2. The Purple Guy. He has an important role in the whole plot. He lured kids to the back while wearing a yellow suit, and then killed them. That was far back, but actually, there was a kill before that.

Before the 5 kids went "Missing" The Purple Guy killed another kid. He put this kid inside the gift box. We believe that this kid has become the Puppet. But after this kids death, 5 more were killed. The first kid turned into the puppet, and gave the kids life. As seen in the GIVE CAKE, GIVE LIFE minigame. Thanks to this the main animatronics came to life. And so, Five Nights At Freddy's began.

But now I've got a question. If that is the reason the main animatronics came to life, then how did the toy animatronics come to life then? We only got noted that 6 kids got killed and so became the puppet, and the main animatronics. But what about the toys? Nothing is heard about their history, or anything about more murdered kids. So how is that?

We all know how Springtrap came to life. The Purple Guy got trapped inside the suit due to the spring lock mechanism that was in the suit, had failed. Thanks to the failure of this mechanism, he came to his bloody end. This all because of the dead ghosts from the kids, which he has killed.

But what about the Phantoms? There are several theories about this, but I believe in 1. You are Jeffrey Fitzgerald. The security guard from FNAF 2, a.k.a. the most likely victim of the bite of '87, which lost his frontal lobe but is still alive. He got some kind of flashback to the restaurant and the animatronics and wanted to clear the clouds in his head, covering the rest of his past at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria. Therefor he goes to Fazbear's Fright to hopefully retrieve some of the memories. But instead of memories, and thanks to the shitty ventilation, he sees the animatronics he already has seen. But now as phantoms / halucinations. This is, for me, the most likely reason the Phantom animatronics are alive.

So this is the main plot in a small version and the story ( with my own thoughts in it ) on how the animatronics came to life. Just a small little part for my FNAF story book. Hope you liked it! If you did leave an upvote! Byee!