The FNAF Books

Hello everybody. Long time since I updated this collection of fact, theories and others. So within 3 months or so I read both books. They... are... AWESOME AS HELL! If you like reading books and are a fan of FNAF, please read them!

Me and l_i_n_d_s_e_y_14 were going nuts about the books! They were a total read-through and had awesome details!

BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS!!!

The first book's beginning part is mainly getting to know the characters. They were all childhood friends but got separated when... it... happened. They all went their different ways but because of the funeral of a lost friend of theirs, they reunite once again. Everything seems to go well, until they get the brilliant idea to go to Freddy's, the place they loved to go to together as kids. Because, yeah, what could go wrong in a place where murders and abductions have been done and animatronics are crawling around, right? Wrong, of course. It wouldn't be FNAF related if it didn't have a load of sh!t happen in them.

So of course they can't resist to go to Freddy's. Oh and one little detail, the main character Charlie is the daughter of the maker of Freddy's. She remembers them the best because she was there when they got made. 

So long story short, they go there, lot of shit happen, color purple comes around, badda bing badda bang, EPIC STORY.

BIG SPOILERS HERE. SKIP IF YOU WANT TO READ IT YOURSELF. 

So like i said, color purple comes around, a.k.a. purple guy died. Kek. But he died like he "did" the first time, that is by dying in the springlock suit of what later got known as Springtrap. He also calls himself this in the second book. Oh... shit... Well he dead.

The second book is somewhat different. Again BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

They are a year down the road of processing everything that happened a year ago at Freddy's. (What happened a year ago is the whole first book.) Charlie starts to get nightmares and thoughts about her lost twin brother, who got taken by Purple Guy. Not being the only one in remorse and pain of the happenings from Freddy's, they try to unfold what really happened so many years ago. 

Of course, just like last book, sh!t goes down. Illusions of animatronics come through which are truly horrifying. And by the way of writing, which is that all details are explicitly explained, you can seriously visualize the creepy shit they came up with.

NO MORE SPOILERS! I AM SO SORRY!

So, would I recommend the FNAF books? Hell yeah! They are awesome and almost a one read if you got the time! Or you can be like l_i_n_d_s_e_y_14 and check the audio books on Youtube!

Thank you all so much for reading! Leave an upvote if you enjoyed the books yourself or if I've convinced you to buy or listen to them! Comment your thoughts on the books! Follow to stay tuned and I hope you'll all enjoy my further books!