So Sister Location Right?

First of all, let me start of with a big SORRY for not posting for so long. I know I missed alot by now so that's why I write this to recap all of FNAF SL. (Sister Location)

So Sister Location is very different from the original game, with an exception for the extra nights, after you get the other ending which you can achieve in the last night.

As all of the FNAF games, SL got some nice little secrets and theories ready for us to burst out at. As so we begin with the pixel videos we see almost every night. We see a man, becoming purple guy and at the last night he throws up something. 

Theories go that this thing he throws up, is Ennard, the creepy animatronic which wears the clown mask that hangs up in your main office. 

So how did Ennard get inside? Very simple. Our purple guy was Scooped in the Scooping room. Once scooped Ennard got inside and used the Purple Guy's body as a host. But for some reason Purple Guy's body couldn't live with Ennard any longer, and Ennard was forced out. Weird part here is that THE PURPLE GUY STILL LIVED. He then proceeded to track down his Father's creations (Purple Guy father was the maker). Later he got forced into the SpringTrap suit as we see in FNAF 3 trailer and mini games. After FNAF 3 takes place, the guard we play as burns down the building. And here is where you should insert the ending of FNAF SL, where we hear Springtrap / Purple Guy talking and rise out of the crumbled building of what was once Fredbear's Fright. So the rumors and theories about springtrap staying alive were true.

This is pretty much the big main thing about SL which adds to the story. Also a fact that if you choose to listen to the childish voice in SL you get scooped and become the new host for Ennard. (Yes the voice you hear is not baby but it's Ennard.)

Little fun facts about SL:

SL takes place same time as FNAF 4. And is pretty much underground of the facility we play in during FNAF 4. You can see this when you are at Funtime Freddy in SL, where you can see a map which has extra buildings / rooms which fit perfectly with the map for FNAF 4.

Also when you make it to the extra ending at night 5 of SL, you can enter a code in the little terminal in the office, which enables the televisions to go on, and show camera footage of the house of FNAF 4. Pretty creepy knowing that the kid we play as in FNAF 4 was pretty much constantly spied on.

But with the ending being Springtrap rising from his new "grave" in Fredbear's Fright, we can kinda guess that FNAF isn't and won't be dead for now. We can kinda, maybe, hopefully, luckily await a new FNAF game, filled with our most beloved animatronics, our most scary spooks and the most amazing secrets and stories to find!

Yet again sorry for the long post and long period of not posting! Hope you can forgive me and hope you liked this! If you did leave an upvote! Love you all and till the next one!