What is it going to be like?

I've been wondering, how is FNAF 4 going to be like? Seriously, we get these teasers, but we still don't know anything! Here is what we do know:

It's took a turn for the wrong way
It's going to be a NIGHTMARE
The animatronics are going to be creepy
Nobody knows who it was ( Was it me? Or me? These things are found on almost every teaser )
The game is comming out on 31.10.15

More we don't know! What is Scott going give us! Why wont he release a full trailer video! Maybe we can get to know some more about the game! A lot of people assume that it's going to take place in a museum.  The chance for this is actually very big! The stuff got auctioned after FNAF 3. So it could be that someone made a museum of it. But why would you make a museum of something which is known for deaths and murders? But that aside another reason why it could be in a museum is the lighting. In every teaser we got weird lighting onto the animatronics, same for the head and bowtie. But with the newest teaser, we don't have that. I mean all we see is a black and white, probably Golden Freddy or Fredbear, and the only thing in color is the purple bowtie. What I thought is that it could be in a storage facility for Fazbear Entertainment. You have to make sure nobody gets in and protect the property, but the property is comming after you! I don't know what to think about this.

Also a question. In what time are we going to be? Are we going to be even further back then FNAF 2? Or are we going even further into the future? Knowing that FNAF 3 should be somewhere around 2030, tis could go far into the future!

Also, in FNAF 3 we got introduced to Springtrap or Spring Bonnie whatever you like to call it. Are we going to meet another new animatronic? Or is Springtrap comming back, but in NIGHTMARE mode?
I hope on the Springtrap theorie! I would love to see a NIGHTMARE Springtrap. And with love I mean I would shit my pants.

This is just a little thing I wanted to put a light on. So hpoe you liked to read this little thing! If you did, leave that little upvote! And feel free to follow me to stay tuned on my stories!