Fan Made Animatronics

Hello my lovely readers! Today we are putting some light on the Fanmade Animatronics! There are alot of them out there but I'm picking out the ones I like most! Have fun reading!

10. Candy and Sugar
Candy and Sugar the cat. These 2 are two different versions of the same animatronic. Much as BB and GG. The one is a male version while the other one is actually a female version. This is a very well made and cool Animatronic, which was applied in the fanmade version of FNAF 3.

9. Tater the Waiter Gator
This one is amazing. It's an alligator animatronic. It's is very well made and rendered. Pictures of it can be seen alot on the internet.

8. The Penguin
PENGUINS! Oh... Ahem... Sorry for that. Anyways, someone made a cute penguin animatronic. He is not big and missing an eye, but he is cute a f.

7. Withered
Now we know the FNAF 1 animatronics were made withered in FNAF 2. But how would the toy animatronics look like withered? Well look it up! There are fanmade pictures of withered animatronics all over the place! Even some phantoms were made withered to make them even more creepy! Every animatronic has its whitered state thanks to the amazing fanbase! Also, Bonny in FNAF 2 was made kinda un-withered. Normally he has no mask on and you can see wires and his endoskeleton. They put his mask on instead of leaving his head open like it normally was. Hell even Sugar and Candy got their withered form! Nothing is to crazy for the FNAF Fanbase.

6. Froggie the Frog
So this fan made animatronic is not actually rendered or HD edited. This fan made animatronic is drawn. You can see a frog head, with a line in the middle. On one half you can see a nice frog like animatronic. But on the other side you can see the same head but with an evil look. His eye is black with a white dot, and his mouth is open with blood comming out of it. Very well drawn.

5. Phantom
The same for the withered form. Some of the animatronics got excluded from being phantom. So the fanbase made them. My personal favorite is the Phantom Bonnie. He is so creepy!

4. Markiplier!
So a big fan of FNAF and Markiplier made... THE MARKIPLIER ANIMATRONIC! It looks very awesome with glasses, cheecks like Balloon Boy and also a head that looks more like BB then the other animatronics. This due the fact that it needs to look human. But very awesome indeed!

3. Blank the animatronic
So Blank is a animatronic that has... Well it looks like... Oh I don't f*cking know! It looks somewhat familiar to Springtrap. But Blank has no ears, no nose, and the color of a blank piece of paper. It is in a withered state, in a familiar way as Springtrap. It is actually Springtrap but then the facial features got removed and the color changed a slight bit. Still well made!

2. Peter Pan
So Smike mentioned he got a fan made Peter Pan animatronic send to him. It looked very very creepy! Still very amazing! Nice job for that maker!

1. Sparky The Dog

Like I could forget Sparky! Ofcourse not! This was and is still one of the most known fan made animatronics. It was a giant blast in the fanbase! Everybody was going crazy! A picture of the FNAF 1 back door, with a dog peeking out of it. At first people thought it was an easter egg, and everybody went searching for it. When the picture got too out of hand, the maker of it put another picture in the internet saying that Sparky is, to everybody's sadness, not real. The fanbase was crushed by the fact that they all got pranked so bad. But still if you look at the picture, it looks very real! A job well done for the maker of Sparky.

So this was my top 10 fan made animatronics! Just a quick notification, I do not own any of these fan made animatronics. With that said, I hope you've enjoyed this story! If you did leave a lil upvote for me! Thanks! Till next story!