Another Website Update! 17-9-2015

Hello guys! This is probably gonna be a daily thing! Every day Scott updates his website and puts cartoon like version of the animatronics. Today at 17-9-2015 he added the following animatronics with the last two being a bit weird!

Withered Bonnie. this one look really weird. look for yourself at Scottcawthon.com

Now these following two are very weird! Especially the last one!

The Endoskeleton of Plushtrap! It is standing right next to Plushtrap and has kind of the same size as him.

Now like I said, this one is very weird!

Mangle! Yes Mangle! Why is this weird? Well because she already had her cute version! but this time, Mangle is alot different!

Remember my thought about the possible Spin-Off game? I thought that we might see the restaurant again but then before everything went to hell. This new cute Mangle might just make my theorie come true!

This cute version of mangle shows her standing next to cute Toy Chica but fully intact! There isn't even a slightest part of her endoskeleton in sight! This is weird since we all know Mangle to be torn apart by the kids that visited the restaurant! I'm curious to who Scott will add tomorrow!

Stay tuned for tomorrows Update of his website! Because when his website gets updated, so does this story!

Leave a lil upvote if you like my updates! Comment what you think might happen! Follow me to stay tuned!