FNAF World Trailer

So I know that I'm kinda late with this but whatever :D FNAF World got its trailer! Lets check it out!

Alright so we begin with the heads of the animatronics we all know so well! Creeps me the hell out.

'They've stalked you.'
'They've scared you.'
'They've haunted you.'
'But Now... They're... CUTE.'

Haha Scott that was already amazing! Now the rest of the trailer is game footage, all the animatronics in the game, and Mangle playing with a ball on a bat. That cracked me up hahaha.

So we are really getting a RPG FNAF Game! That's a  real big twist for the franchise! 

Reactions of the fans of the series are very mixed. 
Some of them are hating that the FNAF Series won't be what it has always been. Which I Can understand! I mean I would've had a new horror game too! Answers to the left open questions! 

But there are also the reactions that agree with Scott's choice of game! And I also agree with that! I'm very very very curious to what Scott has in his arsenal if it's about making games! Let him give it a shot and lets see what it will turn out to! 

So Scott gets my aproval and hate if it's about the new game! But I'll let the hate just be for what it is and focus on what the game will offer! 

So this was something about FNAF World hope you liked it! If you do then please leave a little upvote! Follow me for more of my works! Thank you and till next story!