10 Facts about Mangle

So we know what I do in these series. FACTS, FUNS AND THEORIES! Lets go!

10. MY EYEBALL!
If you check the kidscove camera when mangle is there you'll see an eyeball. But when Mangle is gone, she takes it with her. Is this the eyeball from her since she is a take down - build up attraction? Or is it from a kid?

9. Life saver?
It's most likely that the static crap Mangle makes when she is in your office or in the vent, is a Phonecall to the police. You can hear through the static the numbers: 10-1. This is a police code for bad reception.

8. Gender problems
By now I think you have noticed that I refer to the Mangle as a she. In the fanbase there is a huge debate about this. Some people say that it's a he. This because of the fact that the Phoneguy referes to it as a he. But if you look at the custom night: Ladies Night, you'll see Mangle and both Chica's lit up. That would say that Mangle is a girl. Also it has a girly look to it if you compare it to Foxy.

7. Arrr!
Now we all know that Foxy was a pirate. Foxy the Pirate Fox. But What about Mangle? It's most likely that Mangle was also a pirate. We have 2 facts for this. In a teaser we got for FNAF 2, you could see foxy peeking out of the curtain. But on the other side was Mangle peeking out. If you look closely to Mangle, you could see it's hook. Another fact for this is the 2nd endoskeleton sitting on Mangle's neck. The fanbase assumed that this was a parrot. And the stereotype pirate had a parrot on it's shoulder. And since Mangle is the toy version of Foxy, this theorie could be very true!

6. They're almost the same
Remember in FNAF 1, that Foxy could be active in the first night while this shouldn't be happening? Well, Mangle has the same kind of thing! But with Mangle it doesn't really matter how long you don't check the camera's. It's just sheer luck. Or, unluck. Just a perspective I guess!

5. The Bite Of '87
Mangle is, to my opinion, the most likely animatronic who did the bite of '87. I got a couple of facts for this.
The Jumpscare: They way she attacks looks like she would bite in your frontal lobe. And as heard on the Phone call in FNAF 1, the frontal lobe of the bitten one was gone. He was still alive tho.
Anger: Mangle is so broken because of one reason. Kids took him apart. Therefor he became a tak apart - build up attraction. But who sais Mangle liked it? It probably heard like hell, getting taken apart piece by piece. Stupid kids.
Out Of Order: So we know that FNAF 2 is a pre-quel. But where did the Toy Animatronics go? In FNAF1 wich actuallly comes after FNAF 2 in the timeline, there are no toy animatronics. The toy animatronics were taken out of bussiness. Maybe because they are to dangerous!

4. Weird moves
Mangle was actually supposed to walk just like Foxy. But because of it being taken apart by the kids, she couldn't do so anymore. But she has found her own way of moving. She moves by clinging on the walls and ceilings.

3. Where is it?
If you look at all the toy animatronics, you see that they all wear props with them. But Mangle doesn't really have one. Toy Bonnie has his guitar, Toy Chica has her cupcake, And Toy Freddy has his microphone. But what does Mangle have?

2. Glitchy
You know when Mangle hangs in your office and you know you're pretty much screwed? Well when another animatronic comes into your office, she may sometimes dissapear if you put the mask on. Too bad for us that she doesn't stay away. After the appearence in your office from the other animatronic, she comes back.

1. Grand return
Mangle made her return in FNAF 3! Weirdly enough she isn't noted in the Animatronics list. But she is in the game. Sometimes when you look at CAM 04, you can sometimes see Mangle! She makes a very loud static / error noise and immediately kills the audio device. She can also sometimes be seen peeking into the window. You will see half her head looking through the window, staring right at you! Also she makes her return in the minigames! Here you can see that she needs to grab her bodyparts again. there are also green shirt - blue pants guys running around looking wild. Maybe these are the kids that took her apart. But Mangle looks like a Phantom animatronic too. This could also be due the lighting in the building but it looks broken. Is this like a little easter egg? We like it tho! Lets hope Mangle also gets a comeback as NIGHTMARE MANGLE. Imagine the horror!

So that was it for this Facts, Theories, and what not! Hope you liked it! More is on the way!

Also Check out my YouTube Channel! Flabjan Gaming