NEW TEASER 7-10

Hello everybody! There has been another teaser for FNAF 4. Now this one is a bit different then to what we are used to, but might reveal a lot of new info! So all we see is a bunny like figure, sitting on a chair with a window above it. Due to the color and it's stance, we would all assume this is Springtrap. But if we look in the source code, there is a puzzle. It's called: caesar cipher. Once solved, you'll get the word: plushtrap. Isn't that a weird name? Now I personally think that this could mean that the thing we see, is a plushy toy for springtrap. This would also tell us all that maybe, the plushy toys would come alive! So this makes us to think that the freddy heads in NIGHTMARE FREDDY could be plushies too! And with the text on the picture saying: terrible things come in small packages. We can only imagine that the plushies might be comming for us. But this would also tell us something about the timeline. This tells us FNAF4 might be happening in the future. After Fazbear's Fright the franchise could've gone on. And the franchise could maybe have made a plushy Springtrap. Now we know the plushies for the whole game franchise now. They've been in every game so far. So maybe they are going to make an agressive entry this time!
That's all for now! Leave an upvote if you liked this one! Bye bye till next story!