something old something new

Well as many of you probably already now, there is a new teaser released! But it's not another nightmare animatronic. This time all we see is a purple tophat and a bowtie. What does this mean? Well read on I will tel you what I think.

The tophat and bowtie are props that return in every FNAF game. They indicate Freddy Fazbear or maybe Fredbear. But the colors of Freddy that most people know are gold and black (normal). Those are for Golden Freddy and Freddy Fazbear. But we should not forget about... Shadow Freddy.

In FNAF 2, if you were lucky, you could see a purple-ish freddy sitting on the ground in the storage room. It was sitting the same was as golden freddy but his head was tilted the other way and it was more broken. We don't know what it did there, or if it was just a bug. But it looks to specific to be a bug. But back to the teaser!

Lets analyze it properly. So we see a purple tophat and a purple bowtie. but there is also that weird piece of light to the right. With brightening up the picture we don't get to see whats up with the light, but we do get to see something else. In the right corner there stands: "Property of Fr............r"

A black stain or something is covering up the word. But we can all asume that there would stand Freddy Fazbear or Fredbear family diner maybe. But what if those props, belong to the purple guy? And the name covered with that black spot is maybe the name of the purple guy wich we finally get to discover.

Also this teaser looks alot like the teaser that we got after FNAF 3 has been out for a time. In that teaser you saw lights brightening up a black tophat. Put this with the weird lights that we got to see on the teasers of th NIGHTMARE animatronics... Maybe the speculations of the place are true. Many fans speculate that the location of FNAF 4 might be... In a museum. It would explain al the lights. If they get displayed they shine a light on them to give it that extra piece of ambience and make it better to see. But why in the living F*cK would someone buy or take animatronics from a restaurant wich was known for the deaths and murders that it had in it. You know the place is f*cK*d up! Why would you do that seriously. Well I guess we have to see in the next teaser or in the game itself! Remember! 10.31.15!!!

Also when we go check out the properties of the site, we can see that there are, yet again! a 8 and a 7 in there. If you press F12 and check head, you can see that it says Ke8ywords and descr7iption. Yet another indication to The Bite Of '87! I'm so stoked for this game!

Thank you all so much for reading this story. If you liked it, give it a vote. Also please give a look to my YouTube channel! Hope you enjoy! Till next time!