Top 10 facts about Foxy

So here is a top 10 facts, theories, thoughts and funny things about Foxy! Enjoy!

1. Foxy is the most favourite character in the game

It is very noticeable that Foxy is the most favourite character in the game. The fanbase loves him. Fanart of him is spread way more then for the other animatronics. Hell even Scott Cawton said that Foxy is his favourite character in the game. Why? Simple! He is an underdog. People always love the badass hidden character in games!

2. The Bite Of '87

Many believe that Foxy The Pirate has done the Bite Of '87. This theorie later on got faded because of the new animatronics that got introduced, and the time where FNAF 2 took place. I personally believe it's Mangle, but still alot of gamers think, it was Foxy.

3. Jumpscares

Foxy's jumpscares always had something weird. In FNAF 1, people said that Foxy's jaw was broken. But by slowing down the jumpscare you see that his mouth is first closed, and then opens when he screams. This could also be a fault by Scott.

In FNAF 2, people claimed to hear him say: FREEDOM! As he flew at you. Also this theorie got crushed because every animatronic has the same soundeffect for jumpscares.

4. Good or Bad?

What is Foxy? Good or Bad? And I'm ofcourse talking about FNAF 1. He is the only one who doesn't pop up in your face, but stays at the door. Alot of people believed that he tries to warn you, but the scream is so loud, you get a heart attack and die.

5. Teaser

When FNAF 3 wasn't even released, Scott gave us some Teasers. One of them was a yellow/golden face with sharp teeth covered in blood. Many people thought it was Foxy. But when the trailer got out, and Springtrap was introduced, people started to think it was him. But Foxy was actually the only animatronic with sharp teeth, together with Mangle. Nobody still has a solid answer to this theorie.

6. Hiding?

Is Foxy hiding from the others? As he is always in Pirate Cove, and in the 2nd game is mostly in the back, people think that he is hiding from the others. This would be because if he has done the Bite, he would be ashamed of hisself. There for he is hiding. Or maybe the animatronics were mad at him becase of The Bite. Another theorie about this is, that the kids also took Foxy apart. Mangle was known for it's visible state. He was torn down and taken apart. The kids liked to do this. Foxy is always in a withered state. Maybe Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria wanted to keep him safe, and so put him out of order.

7. "Kill" Foxy...

People talked about, "killing" Foxy in the first game. There was a possibility to do so, not really kill him ofcourse. If you would run out of power, just in time when he comes into your room, the jumpscare will stop! In Markiplier's Compilation video, you can see this happen. Don't count on it, the chance of happening is small.

8. Twitchy Eyepatch

Have you noticed, that in the different frames that foxy comes in, in FNAF 1, his eyepatch changes from open to closed? Is this a bug? Or was it meant to be like this?

9. Self damage

Have you maybe seen that in FNAF 1, Foxy is kinda, twitchy? When he comes into your office, he has this weird movement, that pushes his body upwards. Maybe these twitches get so heavy sometimes, his hook gets his own body.

10. Lets sing him in for The Voice!

Foxy can sing! In the first game, sometimes you can hear a singing sound. pompompom... This is done by Foxy! It only happenes when he peeks out of the Pirate Cove. He is the only one capeable of doing so. Is this meant to be, and so is this put in his voicebox? Or does Foxy, have a free will?

Thank you for reading this top 10 facts! Hope you enjoyed! More stories on the way!