HINTS FOR THE FUTURE?!

Hello welcome back to another theorie story. This one is all thanks to L_i_n_d_s_e_y_14

Check out her story: Gears Inside. And vote for it fpor the #Wattys2015 !

Alright back to the theorie. This is only a consideration, a thought, nothing precise.

So now and then Scott updates his website. Which is normal for website holders. But Scott makes changes to the image shown on his website. I'm talking about the Thank You! Picture with all the animatronics on it.

Some of the animatronics start appearing as cartoon like versions of themselfs. This has already been done to BB, JJ, Withered Chica, Golden Freddy, and the Endoskeletons.

I checked just now when I was writing the story and he added even more!
The new ones he added are: Foxy, Mangle, Toy Chica and Toy Bonny.

They look very cute and kind of child friendly this time.

So L_i_n_d_s_e_y_14 thought, and I agree, that this might have something to do either with the update or with a Spin-Off game! Scott said he would add some fun extras in FNAF 4 during the Halloween update! (Only sightable for people who have beaten Night6)

So about the Spin-Off game. If these cartoon like versions are for the so speculated Spin-Off game, I have a theorie on what it's going to be. Maybe we finally see the restaurant at day! Everything looks happy and childfriendly. But we might see everything happening in the restaurant. And I'm talking about the murders, and the death of Purple Guy.

Also now I think of it. We can see some of the animatronics in this cartoon kind of way, but how will the Nightmare animatronics look? And that huge Golden Freddy head from FNAF 2?
Wouldn't all of those look weird as hell just because we know them as scary complete creeps, and then they turn into happy playful childfriendly cartoon versions? Hmm. We can only wait and see what Scott will give us!

And with that said I'll end this story here! Please leave a little upvote for me if you liked it! If you wanna read more click that follow button.

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED THIS AFTER POSTING THIS STORY! THE FIRST PHANTOM ANIMATRONIC HAS BEEN ADDED! ALSO IN CUTE FORM!

It is Phantom Foxy! He has been added in his cute form and with this he is the first Phantom to ever have been added to this Thank You! Picture! He was hidden pretty well, I didn't see him at first. But he is standing or hiding behind FNAF 1 Chica and Toy Freddy! Just peeking out at you!

Well this is really the end sorry for the Caps :3 Have fun!