It's all not real in FNAF 4

Hello guys! This story is something that I thought about and is very logical, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it. Therefor I will!

In FNAF4 we get to know the whole concept of NIGHTMARE! But actually, the animatronics don't look that way they do in FNAF 4! The whole reason for this is simple!

In the minigames we get every night, we see a kid. This is also the kid we play as. In the minigames we get to see that the kid is absolutely frightened of the animatronics. His brother also bullies him with this fact, which doesn't make it any better for the kid. Because of the fright the kid has for the animatronics, he just pictures a image that isn't real. Thanks to this the animatronics look so whithered and creepy!

Also I was thinking about this theorie: What if the animatronics aren't even in your house? I personally believe this theorie that I came up with by writing this. I think the animatronics, are just imagined by the kid we play as. I already said that but I mean it differently this time.

My theorie is as following: The animatronics aren't really there, because it is all the kids NIGHTMARE. This would explain their horrifying look. And the kid doesn't die when it gets attacked by any of the animatronics! The kid just gets scared so bad, he wakes up from his NIGHTMARE! All the things we see isn't even real! And the black / seethrough look from Fredbear, is also just the imagination from the kid. This time though it's worse because he got bitten and his frontal lobe is comepletly gone, which makes him see the things even worse.

So this was a little theory I came up with by just thinking about the whole NIGHTMARE thing! Hope you liked this! If you did, leave that little upvote! Wanna read more? Just hit that follow button on my account! Oh and while you're on it, subscribe to my YouTube channel! Thanks! :D