10 Facts about Balloon Boy

Does this even need another intro? Lets just jump right in!

10. Button
Notice that BB has 2 black buttons on his shirt? Well if he stands in your office, the color changes from black to white. This could be just a mistake from Scott, or just a coincidence. Still a little fun fact!

9. Balloons!
If BB stands in the Game Area and some other cameras, you can see that he ields a sign and a balloon. But when he enters the vent, they've dissapeared. But when he manages to get in ur office, they're back. Maybe the screen would've been covered with that sign and balloon if they were in the vent. So Scott left them out.

8. Talky Talky
Balloon Boy is actually the only animatronic with a working voicebox. The other animatronics just screech and scream, but BB speaks full words. This is probably because of the next fact I'm going to talk about!

7. Humanoid
BB is the only human like animatronic. Every animatronic represents an animal, but BB represents a kid. Why hasn't Scott made any other human like animatronics? Well he kinda did. Which brings me to the next fact!

6. BB and GG
Balloon Boy has an alternate version. The fanbase calls it GG. It is an girly version of BalloonBoy. It appears under your desk at random occasions and dissapears when you put the camera up. It looks the same as BB only the colors are more pink and purple instead of red and blue.

5. Paperplate man
Remember the 3 paper plate dolls in FNAF 2? Well the one on the far left, could be BB. The middle one is probably Springtrap and the right one is probably Golden Freddy or Fredbear. But what the weirdest part about this thing is, is that it sometimes hangs in your office. It randomly goes out of that room and places itsself on the wall in your office.

4. Grand Return
BB Has returned in FNAF 3. You can sometimes get the unlucky moment, where you see BB on your camera. If you quickly change the camera, you wont have any problems. But if you put the camera down, or stare to long, BB is going to jumpscare you.

3. Empty
BB has no endoskeleton. If you have him in your left vent in FNAF 2, and you shine a light, you can see in his mouth. This however is empty. So it's believed that he is not real. The Phone Guy also never mentioned anything about him, while he should inform you about the dangers! So maybe, BB is just a hallucination...

2. Jumpy?
In FNAF 2, BB didn't have a jumpscare. He is the only one in the whole series to have that. But since FNAF 3 this fact has changed. Now BB from FNAF 2, Phantom Mangle and Phantom Puppet do not have a jumpscare. And this brings me to the last fact!

1. Hatred
Balloon Boy is by far, the most hated animatronic in the whole game! Everybody hates him. I do too! When I hear that little fuck's voice I already scream for him to shut the f*ck up. Even though he doesn't even attack you in FNAF 2, he is still hated. And his irritating come back didn't help this fact much. He is one of the Phantoms that attacks the most! And just his irritating taunting voice... 'Hello, Hahaha.' NO YOU PIECE OF SH!T SHUT UP! Damn this guy to oblivion!

So this was my top 10 Balloon Boy or BB facts! Liked it? Leave a lil upvote! And follow me to stay tuned on all of my stories! Till next story!