21/9/2015 COMING 2016

Hey there guys welcome to another webupdate.

So at this point: 21/9/2015 7:56 AM There is only one character and her prop that needs to be added to the picture:

NIGHTMARE Chica and her Cupcake! Besides that everybody has been put in! All of them got their cute form and some have been added newly such as: Golden Bonnie, Crying Kid, Shadow Bonnie and Freddy, etc.

I'm very very very curious to what Scott is going to do with FNAF WORLD.
Now mostly everybody is speculating about an RPG kind of game! I don't really know what to think of it. I atleast expect to see the restaurant and everything at day instead of at night! That's a whole different way of playing ofcourse! Let's just wait untill NIGHTMARE Chica is cuteand see what happens next!

15:27 PM
Damn still nothing on NIGHTMARE Chica! Normally Scott would've done it by now. He really takes his time with this last one! Maybe he is making some more that still need to be added to the game! I'm curious!

IT IS DONE! NIGHTMARE CHICA HAS BEEN ADDED. THE WORDS FNAFWORLD ARE FULLY SIGHTABLE AND WE GOT A YEAR! IT WILL COME OUT NEXT YEAR! SERIOUSLY!
Alright lets chill. NIGHTMARE Chica got its cute form. And now there is a new text saying: Coming 2016 (seriously)

Now why Scott put that (seriously) there I dunno but FNAF WORLD is comming baby! WOOHOO!!!