Silver Eyes and The Twisted Ones

So I recently bought the book "The Silver Eyes" which is a FNAF book made by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley. It is about Charlie and her friends, who reunite to give respect to their passed away friend. Then they get the idea to visit the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place, which was made by the Father of Charlie A.K.A. The creator of all animatronics. 

And that is as far as I read. I didn't have more time to read for now, sadly. But the way the book is written is so amazing! A great story-line which is revolving around our beloved FNAF Characters. This book has been out since 2015 and I freaking hate myself for not buying it before, or even noticing it for that fact! I bought it and I love it, even though I'm only passed chapter one as of now. 

So by buying the book, Chrome decides it would be funny to spam any webshop I go on, with book commercials! Great... NOT. I checked some of the books and they were nothing. But suddenly I saw a commercial for a book that was yet to be released... And I couldn't be happier!

I saw another book of Scott Cawthon and  Kira Breed-Wrisley which will be released THIS VERY YEAR!!! It's going to be called The Twisted Ones, and will revolve around Charlie again. The plot is a bit vague as of now, but will, of course, clear up in the near future as the book will be released pretty soon, as it will be released...... NEXT F#CK!N MONTH BOII! 

I am as excited and happy as a little kid going to Disney! I love their way of writing, which is telling everything in deep details, making the writer actually SEE the animatronics and everything else in their minds. That is sometimes amazing, but yet creepy that a book is capable of that. In one word, Amazing.

So if you like reading books, and if you love Scott Cawthon our lord and savior for horror games, I would definitely recommend this book. It is not that expensive, as it goes on Amazon for around 5-8 bucks. (Paperback, Hardcovers can go for 20)

This was just a quick update, because I really love the book already! Go check it out! Leave an upvote and tell me what you think about the book in the comments! Till the next one!