The Phone Guy

I wanted to talk about the Phone guy. He has Always been a weird mystical person we don't know much about! But still we know some things about him. For example, he died at Night 4 in FNAF 1. And... Well... That's pretty much all! But Were still going to talk about him!

So The Phone Guy calls you every night, just to inform you of the dangers that happen can happen at night. "But what could possibly go wrong?" Well... Pretty much everything! But he does a good job with informing you about the dangers. He even broke the theorie of the puppet being a hallucination. But he screws up 1 time. In the whole FNAF 2 game he doesn't say a single word about balloon boy... So this might mean BB is a hallucination. But how come we have this hallucination, that for some reason, scares us so much that we are unable to use our flashlight. But for most of the messages, he does a good job. In FNAF 3, we have a new Phone guy. This due the death of the first one. But he found tape messages which he puts on the speaker system every night. There you can hear the Phone Guy informing you about the spring lock suit, which is Springtrap or Golden Freddy. Also the new Phone Guy informed you about the Phantoms. But he did in a in-direct kind of way. He said that if you don't watch the ventilation system, you will see some freaky shit. And yes you will. Phantom forms of the known animaronics just randomly pop up.

There has been a theorie, that Phone Guy, is the same person as The Purple Guy. But why in the world would he help you get through the night by informing you about the animatronics? But hwy would he do this? He is a murdere. That doesn't really make sence to me. But what does is that he would try and gain your trust by being nice, to later on kill you. Who knows?

But if they are the same person is still unknown. We can only guess the true identity of The Phone Guy. And I guess we will never know.

Sorry for this short story. I don't have any inspiration what so ever... I'll come back at ýou when I do!