10 Facts about The Puppet

Hello guys and gals! Another Facts part about one of the FNAF Characters, and this time... It's The Puppet! Let's begin!

10. Hallucination?

People of the fanbase of FNAF have been speculating that the Puppet could be a halucination. This theorie is actually busted. If you listen to one of the Phone calls from the begining, the Phone guy sais that he never liked "That Puppet Thing" This means that the Phone guy has seen the puppet too. So it couldn't be a hallucination.

9. Smiling

At first view of the puppet, it looks like it's smiling. But if you take a 3D model of the puppet which can be found on the internet, you can see that it actually has a mean looking face. Because of the perspective you always get from the Puppet, his eyes look either happy or sad. But if you get a straight on view of his face, it looks like he is looking at you if he has got a plan to kill you.

8. Think Out Of The Box

If you've forgotten to wind up the music box. Well. We all know what happens then. But if you're lucky, you can see it get out of the box, and see him in different possitions in the Main Hall, on camera 07. When the music box goes off, you know you're f*cked, but when you see that face coming at you in the cam, you're even more terrified then normal.

7. 6th kid

It's said that the puppet was also a kid which got killed. That means there would be 6 kids. Because in the Give Cake, Give Life minigame you see that in the last frame, before you get the puppet to jumpscare you, Golden Freddy is sitting in the middle of the room. The puppet is said to be the first killed kid, and that's why he or she could give life to the other animatronics.

6. Secret eye

In FNAF 2, when the puppet attacks you. If you take one of the final frames, you can see there is a secret eye in his left eyehole. This is very weird, like there is someone inside of him. Maybe that's a piece of the 6th kid still in it.

5. The Puppet in FNAF 1

Even though The Puppet got introduced in FNAF 2, he has Always been around us. In FNAF 1, if you look on Cam 04, the East Hall, The posters that hang there can sometimes be replaced by a poster of a crying kid. The fanbase ( Me too ) assume that this is a picture of the puppet, because the puppet also looks like it's Always crying.

4. The Future

And yet he also returns to us in FNAF 3. This time as a phantom. But will he return to is in FNAF 4? He is one of the biggest and most important characters in the game, but up to this day Scott didn't show or tell us anything about the puppet in FNAF 4. And if he is in there, will it be in NIGHTMARE MODE? I hope not! In FNAF 2 it was creepy FNAF 3 didn't make it any better, but a NIGHTMARE Puppet?! No thank you!

3. The power of life

Thanks to the Puppet, this all happened. It could be a normal life, being a security guard, watching a restaurant with nothing happening. But then some weird murderer had to kill 6 kids and one of those had to go f*cked up and make the animatronics in the restaurant alive! This fact gets powered by the GIVE GIFTS, GIVE LIFE Minigame. Here you can see that he gives life to the animatronics.

2. Mistakes are made

People of the fanbase mostly think that the reason the puppet attacks you is because it thinks that you might want to kill the animatronics (the kids). And by attacking you he stops you. A little mistake from our little puppet friend... or was it? Up to this day the murderer is still known as The Purple Guy, but maybe... just maybe... We are The Purple Guy...

1. No one knows

What is it's identety! Who is he or she?! Of every animatronic you get to know the name, but "that Puppet thing" is all that we get! Nobody knows it's real name, not even the Phone guy. Everybody notifies it as: The Puppet. But what if he maybe has another name we still are to find out???

This was my top 10 about the puppet! Hope you enjoyed! If you did, then give this a little upvote! Thanks!