Web updates 18/20-9-2015

Hello there guys and girls here is your daily update about scottgames.com ! Lets go!!!

Alright so first of all, alot has changed. New cuties and most of all the background.

So lets start with that! The background! Everything on the top got light blue with stars or sparkles in the sky. The bottom got green.  Also the words FNAF WORLD Are very easy to see now! FNAF WORLD GUYS!!! SPIN OFF GAME WOOHOO!!!!!! I knew Scott wasn't done yet! Come on, start a super popular game franchise and then justq quit? Hell no!

Now the animatronics update around the time of 8.25 AM
NEWLY CUTE VERSIONS

Nightmare Freddy
The Puppet
Plushtrap
And Phantom Balloonboy

CHANGES:

Phantom Chica got bigger, and is now more in sight.
Thanks to that there is a bigger gap between FNAF 1 Chica and Toy Freddy

And now the last change is something I want to shed a bigger light on.
The extra head of Mangle is better in sight. But just like in the FNAF 2 Teaser we got where we saw Foxy and Mangle We don't see that extra head on the fully intact version of Mangle! People Always have been wondering what that extra head was. I personally believe in the theorie:

Because she's actually Toy Foxy, and Foxy is a pirate, maybe it was like some sort of parrot on her shoulder! Maybe we'll see in FNAF WORLD!

20-9-2015
So I haven't got the time to check yesterday but now its all different! 2 days and all is changed!!! 

So everybody in the picture got its cute form except for:
Nightmare Foxy
Nightmare Chica

Newly added!!!
Spring Bonnie / Golden Bonnie (Springtrap without damage!)
The 3 paper plate figures from FNAF 2!!!
The Crying Kid from the Minigames
Phantom Mangle

The words FNAF WORLD Are now no longer transparent. They are fully sightable now.

Everybody got put up to different places or hights. Some sizes have changed.

THE BIG GOLDEN FREDDY HEAD (FNAF2) IS GONE!!!

 Other then this nothing really much changed.

I'm damn curious to what Scott is gonna make of this! Hopefully we see everything from within the restaurant and not from the security office! So stay tuned for news and more updates on Scott and his movements in the gaming industry! Leave a little upvote for me if you liked this story!