Top 10 Facts about Golden Freddy

Hello fellow readers! Welcome back to another Facts Funs and what not things about a FNAF animatronic. This time it's the mysterious Golden Freddy! Lets go!

1. Teaser
When FNAF 3 was comming out we got a teaser of an golden animatronic with pointy sharp teeth and blood on it. The fanbase assumed that this was Golden Freddy due to that golden tint. Up to this day we still don't know to who that head belongs. It isn't springtrap. Springtrap's teeth are not pointy at all. Due to the teeth some people said it was a new animatronic called: Golden Foxy. Imagine that!

2. Poster
In FNAF 1 Golden Freddy has a weird way to enter your office. IF you look at CAM 2B You will see a Freddy poster. This poster cam sometimes change to a picture of Golden Freddy. When this happens he will be in your office. When he is, your game will crash.

3. Special kid?
Why is Golden Freddy such a special character? He barely comes out, and if he does he screw up everything, but why is this? Maybe it's because of the kid inside of the suit. What if this kid was the oldest and therefor acknowledged to be kind off the boss? Guess we still got to find out!

4. 1-9-8-7
1987, we know what it means now. It indicates The Bite Of '87. But did you also know that when you are at the very last night, Night 7 where you can change the animatronic's AI, If you put in 1-9-8-7, Golden Freddy will immediately be in your office and make your game crash. In FNAF 2 this little trick doesn't work. Same for FNAF 3, it doesn't work in that game either, except for the FNAF 3 mod. They put some little secrets in there for the 7th night if you put in 1-9-8-7.

5. Golden History
For the history of the Fazbears Entertainment franchise, Golden Freddy is a big character, Together with main animatronic in FNAF 3, Springtrap. They were the first animatronics in the franchise when they started as Fredbears Family Diner. A confirmation for this is in the minigame of FNAF 3 where you play as SHADOW BONNY. You see Springtrap and Golden Freddy standing on stage with a couple of kids in front of them. Old but Gold!

6. Real?
Is he even real? He can appear out of nothing and crash your game. Not much is known about him. The Phone guy actually never mentioned him. The Fanbase called him a hallucination. That would explain all the weird stuff he can do. But if that is the case, then why are we having those hallucinations?

7. A Dark Connection
In some way, Golden Freddy is connected to the SHADOWS. If you tke a loook at the way Golden Freddy sits in your office in both FNAF 1 and 2, and compare that to SHADOW FREDDY you will see that they sit and look the same. Only SHADOW FREDDY'S head is tilted the other way. They both have wires coming out of their eye. Also in the minigame of FNAF 3 where you play as SHADOW BONNY you see Golden Freddy together with springtrap. That's another connection!

8. Give Cake, Give Life
In the Give, Cace, Give Life minigame, you play as the Puppet and give cake to the 4 children in the room. After that you give animatronic heads to the kids to give them life. But just a frame before you get jumpscared by the puppet, you can see a 5th kid in the middle of the room, with a Golden Freddy mask on.

9. He's still among us
Golden Freddy isn't gone, he has returned to us in FNAF 3! If you take the walking Freddy, and brighten it up, you see that it has a somewhat yellowish tint. This could be due to the decaying, or it could be Golden Freddy. Also SHADOW FREDDY Makes a return. You can sometimes see him sitting in the left corner of your room. Why do I say this? Because SHADOW FREDDY is to my opinion Golden Freddy.

10. Overkill
In FNAF 1, when the power runs out, Golden Freddy can still jumpscare you! You expect a relaxing death by Freddy wich first plays its song for you but you just get Golden Freddy's face in you screen, crashing the game. You were already going to die, why did it have to be in such a harsh way!

Hope you liked this top 10! If you did leave a little upvote! Check my YouTube Channel! Flabjan Gaming!!! Thank you!